Rate Dr. Michael C. Prescher

Dr. Michael C. Prescher's Ratings

This guy is very good and very caring. With such a shortage of quality doctors, the state of Iowa are a bunch of idiots!!!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag

I worked with Dr. Prescher and cannot believe what is happening to him. I take all of these kind of cases very seriously but the Dr. Michael Prescher that I know could not have nor would have done anything like what they are accusing him of. I just don't believe it because he was a very helpful, friendly, caring physician and know if I ever needed surgery I would want him to handle my anesthesia... So sorry to hear about this...

Submitted Sept. 28, 2012 | flag

he is very caring and takes his time.i feel so much better, i can not believe it.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

Very good job, Thought he cares for his patients and has great understanding.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2009 | flag

This physician is fantastic in his field. He has taught other docs the art of pain control via epidurals. He is kind & caring & trustworthy.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2007 | flag