Dr. Kamy Morcos

Rate Dr. Kamy Morcos

Dr. Kamy Morcos's Ratings

I've been with Dr Morcos for a few years now and he has recently moved locations and I've alwasy found him to be excellent in his exams and the way he deals with patients. I brought in my father-in-law to see him last week and he was very impressed with both the doctor and the office. Kudo's also to the staff for being so warm and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

this was without a doubt the most comlete eye check ive ever had. he,s a younger doctor but obviously very professional and came off as extremely knowledgable. highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

I found him extremely helpful, pleasant and willing to explain everything. What a change from my previous eye doctor - he is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2009

I brought in my mother who was previously seen by a specialist, and Dr Morcos took the time to fully explain her disease (something the other doctor never bothered to do) without making us feel rushed at all. He also ended up finding glacoma in her eyes which was the first we had heard of this, and he referred her for a treatment to another specialist promptly. Dr Morcos is very friendly and easy to talk to and since accompanying my mom and seeing how thorough his exam is, I have also become a patient of his and so has my husband! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Very good and pleasant doctor. He's very patient with my young daughter. I recommend this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2008

Excellent and precise. I wouldn't change it. After refering it to my friends and family we all had the same satisfaction

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972553].votes_count ]]