Rate Dr. Peter Fonti

Dr. Peter Fonti's Ratings

I met Dr Fonti following a car accident after not getting much relief from physiotherapist and acupuncture- I went to see him after my doctor suggested I try. Let me say that Dr. Fonti has probably one of the best bed side manors of any health professional i've ever seen. I could not believe how much I improved with care- he was able to get me back to work and i have to say i feel even better than I did before my car accident! I had never been to a chiropractor before but Dr. Fonti is now my "go to" doc. After all my experience , I highly recommend Chiropractic care from Dr. Fonti !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

This guy is a phenomenal Chiropractor! I have never had such a thorough evaluation by ANY health professional i've ever been to! He is very down to earth (and not stuffy like some others i've seen) he expalins things clealrly and works with you (not merely lecturing you on what you need to do) After suffering from upper midback and headache pains for many years , he was not only able to help me get rid of the issue, but also gave me some advice that has impacted all areas of my health- I feel ten years younger and I owe a lot of it to Dr. Peter> I highly recommend him to anyone considering Chiropractic care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Awesome- Awesome Chiropractor!! After seeing a bunch of different Chiropractors I started seeing Dr. Fonti for ongoing headache issues at the request of a co-worker. I have to say that he is very thorough. He made sure that he ruled out any underlying issues and explained the healing process to me. He gave me recommendations on proper posture (which turned out to be one of the main causes of my problem) and also some nutrition advice. that combined with my treatments and I have to say that I this is the best I've felt in years! He is very Skilled at what he does, is easy-going and truly cares. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for quality care. Thank you Dr.Fonti!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

If you need a GOOD Chiropractor and you settle for nothing but the best; you will find Dr. Fonti to be the perfect fit. Don't second guess, don't wonder, don't think about it, just go! It'll be the best decision you ever made! I made the decision about a year ago and you couldn't pay me enough to see someone else. Dr Fonti has given me renewed vitality and has helped me greatly in my quest to maintain optimal health through natural remedies and above all has helped greatly with my thyroid issues. More importantly all the migraines I USED to have are now non existent, no drugs, no tests, no "experiments"...A BIG THANKS to the team!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Dr. Fonti treated me during and after my pregnancy and I cannot believe the the difference he helped to make!! I was able to stay relatively pain free during my pregnancy (a far cry from my previous one)and he's helped keep me active and motivated to continue to do the things I love. My husband recently started seeing to him also with great success. Highly recommend this guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

Dr. Fonti is a saint! I had been in terrible pain for a very long time but after just one visit, I immediately felt better and had regained movement and flexibility. I'd never visited a chiropractor before so I was pretty nervous but he makes you feel very comfortable and at ease and he's very easy to talk to. Not to mention, he's also easy on the eyes! He also knows his stuff. He answered all my questions thoroughly and explained exactly what was happening with my back. Great doctor! His staff were unbelievable! Probably the best I've seen. So friendly and kind. They put you immediately at ease. I'd recommend this guy any day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

A great chiropractor. Visited with shoulder pain, and not only did he treat the issue, he also gave me tips on things to do/not to do, and stretches to help longterm. Great all around. Would and do recommend to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

After having gone to to many chiropractors in the past I'm glad I found Dr. Fonti after moving back to London. Dr Fonti is very through friendly , easy to talk to and takes his time to address all of your concerns and most importantly he was able to take care of my back problem within a few visits. He was also able to help a shoulder problem that i've had for years and was told couldnt get any better! I would refer him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

I found Dr. Fonti to be a fantastic help. I had an extremely sore back and was off work for several days. After the first visit I was able to walk and lay down with very little pain. Good job Dr. Fonti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][972688].votes_count ]]