Dr. Meng Limmany

Rate Dr. Meng Limmany

Dr. Meng Limmany's Ratings

Dr.Meng.Limmany is the best doctor i have ever had in my 58 years.He has been my doctor for over a year now. He is very caring,polite,gentle, he listens carefully to what you say to him. He is very knowledgeable,very sharp and smart. If you are looking for the best doctor and surgeon,look no further...you have found Dr.Meng.Limmany.

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

Have taken both of my children and my eighty plus mother to see dr limmany. He is kind, friendly, patient, gentle, and knowledgable. The receptionist is a little less warm but she isn't treating me so I just suck it up. Do not hesitate to see him.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

I made an appointment to see Dr. Limmany for my daughter as my daughter was experiencing pain in her foot while dancing. Right away without hesitation Dr. fit her into a cast boot and sent us over across the street for x-rays. Turns out it was a shifted growth plate as the Dr. expected it to be. That was a year ago and my daughter has healed with zero growth plate problems since. Dr. Limmany is so very polite and I will take my daughters to see him when ever we have foot issues!

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I am a UofA student. Just saw the doctor today for an ankle injury I sustained while cold weather running. I was given great advice that made sense and was also given a free brace. Everything went well will come again within a week to check up on the xray results. Crossing fingers!

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Very professional and very clean! Thanks I'll be back and bring my family and friends!

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag

Worst medical treatment I have ever received I was given terrible advice which made my injury worse. After the first visit I was just told to stay off my ankle. I returned for a second examination and was told the same thing only to find out later that my injury required surgery and that the extent of the damage could have been reduced if I was given proper treatment sooner. My career as an athlete is now compromised and I am considering legal action. The clinic had a bad odor and seemed unclean/untidy considering they are a medical facility and the employees were impolite. After doing some research on them it seems they have complaints about their Sherwood Park location regarding employee misconduct. Dont risk your health there is an old Chinese saying "When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it."-Dalai. Unfortunately corrective surgery may not mend the damage of their mistake.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Meng is so good with us. My daughter likes to see him to have her ingrown toenails removed. He is good at what he does and he is so friendly.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Limmany is always very pleasant and forthright with his advice. I have been seeing him for years and trust his judgement. I've referred many people to him and in two specific cases he has been able to treat severe diabetic conditions quickly and successfully.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Limmany was very, very good. Not only did he explain my foot issues (which there were a few) but offered clear and concise treatment plan and prognosis. He has a great "bed-side" manner but does speak honestly and clearly about where your condition is at and how to treat it. Very grateful for his expertise and help. Very pleased with my care and potential recovery.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

I have visited Dr. Limmany several times for foot pain. I've shown up late and unannounced, and Dr. Limmany has always made time for me. He was flexible in allowing me to make payments on my orthotics. He has always been incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. As I was paying for orthotics, I have never paid or been asked to pay for an office visit. Dr. Limmany also maintains all of my old orthotics at no charge.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag