Rate Dr. Earl Austin

Dr. Earl Austin's Ratings

Dr Austin did surgery on my so about 20 years ago. Was not 100% that was what he needed at that time. But now he is in his 30's doing amazing and still has all his own valves ... Much thanks to this amazing man and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr Austin is wonderful. He repaired a VSD and removed some extra tissue in my sons heart on 11/7/2011 when he was 13 months old. I could not ask for a better surgeon. He also saved my sons life when he had an unexpected internal bleeding after surgery and my son was very critical, prayers were going up, and Dr Austin appeared from out of the blue. He perfromed a chest tube thoracostomy and he imediately made a change for the better. I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Dr Austin, Dr. Mascio, Dr. Montgomery, Dr Holland and all nurses and staff at Kosairs Childrens Hospital. They each one have a special gift. They were terrific!!! May GOD bless each of you! Thanks for you helping hand in healing KYLE!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

DR AUSTIN PERFORMED A COMPLETE REPAIR ON MY CHILD ON 3-25-11 WHEN HE WAS 3 1/2 MONTHS OLD. MY SON IS DOING AMAZING AND I FELL I OWE A HUGE THANK TO DR AUSTIN, DR MASCIO, THE WHOLE STAFF OF KOSAIR'S, PEDIATRIC CARD ASSOC. GOD HAS BLESSED ALL THOSE MEMTIONED WITH A GIFT AND SKILLS TO PERFORM MIRACLES, COMPASSION, AND UNDERSTANDING. WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH HOW WE WERE TREATED AND MORE SO ON HOW OUR SON WAS TREATED AND CARED FOR. DR. AUSTIN DID A WONDERFUL JOB EXPLAINING TO US OUR SON'S C.H.D., THE REPAIR PROCESS, AND THE RECOVERY. GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS WHOLE STAFF. THANKS YOU FOR FIXING HUCK'S HEART :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Austin ,Ethan Reeves is doing well and I would like to thank you for your skillful hands and kindness . You are in our hearts and prayers that God will continue to bless you . Ethan is well loved and also has a kind heart . I know he has come so far he will be 10 years old and i would love to invite you to his 10 th birthday party . I would emaging it is hard for you to believe he will be 10 . When i look back and reflect on the tough times we as a family went through and how kind your were helped our family be at peace with what was going on . I also appreciate your honesty . You not only repaired my son's heart but you also gave our hearts joy . And we see it each day in Ethan's face with his constant smile . So may God bless you and keep you in all that you do . We look forward to seeing you again . we are supposed to come to Louisville ,Feb 5 th so we may see you then if you don't get to come to Ethan's 10th Birthday . You are in all of your heart's forever . Ethan's Mom

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

Dr. Austin was the one who saved my life, he did my heart transplant almost 3 years ago, and he was there with me it seemed like every moment that I was in the hospital, which was almost 2 months. Hi is a very wonderful man. Very nice, have never met anyone a good hearted as he is. Thank you Dr. Austin for saving my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Austin done heart surgery on me when i was 22 months old and ive done great sence then, im 20 years old now, thank u for your wonderful work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Austin performed 3 open heart surgeries on my stepson. He went above and beyond his call of duty including a 22 hour Norwood in which he went home for 2 hours and came right back after the surgery was complete. We cant thank him enough for the care he has given our family. Thanks to God and Dr. Austin and the staff at Kosair Childrens Hospital, we just celebrated Joshs 8th Birthday! Thank you Dr. Austin and Kosairs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973075].votes_count ]]