Rate Dr. Rafi S. Bidros

Dr. Rafi S. Bidros's Ratings

Dr. Bidros is the BEST and I recommend my friends and family to him! Such a talented and kind doctor. I'm lucky to have him as my plastic surgeon!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Bidros is gifted as a surgeon but his gift goes beyond that, he is compationate and very caring, his whe a patient is happy it shows all over his face.... He is not a good surgeon he is an execellent surgeon but most of all he is an awsome person....... I had surgery with him and i'm going to have antoher one..... i love my results.... Thank you so much Dr Bidros

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bidros is a gifted plastic surgeon, and he seriously cares about his patients. The staff is also extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Because of my recent positive experience and excellent outcome, I will recommend Dr. Bidros to my friends and family members.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

I rated Dr. Bidros with five star. He is truly amazing and very good at what he does! He has excellent bedside manners! i like to know that i'm not just another patient in his system. He makes you feel like your his one and only patient. I had my breast re done with Dr.Bidros about a year ago. My first surgeon was horrible! i didn't even know what an implant looked like at the time off my first surgery 10 years ago. Dr. Bidros's staff is very caring and always answered my questions, even the stupid ones. Thank You, Dr. Bidros and staff! for giving me my confidence back! I love my new breast!!!! I recommend Dr. Bidros to anyone looking for the RIGHT and BEST surgeon!!!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bidros and his staff were wonderful. I am completely sastified with the work he has done. Thank you again for making me feel so much better about myself...

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bidros and his staff were amazing. My results are incredible. I have recommended you guys to everyone I know. Thanks so much!

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

I had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Bidros. This Dr. is amazing, caring, shows compassion for his patients and extremely professional. I thank God that I found this Dr. He has angel hands, fixed my nose and his attitude and character made me feel so secure and I would highly recommend him. Very down to earth Dr, where you are not just a number to him, very honest and took his time to answer all the doubts and questions I had. After consulting with 5 Dr's I decided to go with him because he was the ONLY ONE that showed me that he truly cared about my 2 bad experiences with another Dr. My nose was crooked and I had an implant infection and he fixed my nose straight, and made a small scar that hardly shows and took the infection away. I will refer him to everyone that I know and will definitely go back if I decide to do another procedure in the future. Thank God for Dr. Bidros and staff. Amazing work, amazing results.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bidros was caring, attentive and would refer friends who need surgery to him.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2007 | flag