Dr. Shariq M. Ibrahim

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Shariq M. Ibrahim has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 3616508
22/11/13 5 4 5 5 I have cervical spine issues and I visited with many doctors but Dr. Ibrahim is the nicest and most helpful doctor. He spent 40 minutes with me to discuss my MRI results, my issues, and actually calmed my fears about a herniated disk. I felt like he was someone who I knew for years and a good friend that cared. This man is honest and will not disappoint so go see him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Shariq" to "Shariq M."
RID: 575811
25/04/08 5 5 5 5 He is the best doctor I have every come across, in the field of chronic pain management. He has the best skills, and can perform an epidural steroid injection without any pain, in less than 1 minute. He is extremely knowledgable too, and can quote multiple studies on every question you ask him. He truly cares about his patients. He even drove me home in his car, when I had no ride home, due to circumstances outside my control. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone I know who suffers from lumbar disc disease, or other chronic pain ailments, as I do.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 470999
25/12/07 5 4 5 5 He was really good. A little behind schedule but apologized and took a long time with us. My back feels great now.
Insurance: Aetna