Dr. Babak Eghbalieh

Fresno, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Surgeon (general)
Website: universitymds.com/i... External Link
Practice: Babak (Bobby) Eghbalieh, M.D.
Hospital:
Phone:559-435-6600
Med. School:
Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Babak Eghbalieh has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2
RID: 2647820
14/05/13 5 5 5 5 I was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Dr E discussed everything with me, including the surgery. I am very satisfied. He came highly recommended. I now see why!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2623313
22/04/13 5 5 5 5 Great Experience. Recommend him Highly. Very passionate, caring and great MA
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

24/06/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2147535
19/05/12 5 5 5 5 Very nice, compassionate and caring with a sense of humor. Extremely knowledgeable and on top of the latest technology and procedures. Makes certain you and your family understand everything and are comfortable. A rare find these days. If you need him he is there and the best. Highly recommended.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

10/07/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1457325
04/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. E is awesome, energetic, full of life and passion and a great surgeon!! highly recommend him :)
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 440845
07/11/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. E (as I called me) is very caring and understanding, a wonderful surgeon. I would go to him again.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 411893
15/07/07 5 5 5 Overall I was very pleased with the experience. Dr. Eghbalieh addressed all my issues, explained them throughly and provided wonderful care for me.  Respond