Rate Dr. Babak Eghbalieh

Dr. Babak Eghbalieh's Ratings

I was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Dr E discussed everything with me, including the surgery. I am very satisfied. He came highly recommended. I now see why!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Great Experience. Recommend him Highly. Very passionate, caring and great MA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Very nice, compassionate and caring with a sense of humor. Extremely knowledgeable and on top of the latest technology and procedures. Makes certain you and your family understand everything and are comfortable. A rare find these days. If you need him he is there and the best. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. E is awesome, energetic, full of life and passion and a great surgeon!! highly recommend him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Dr. E (as I called me) is very caring and understanding, a wonderful surgeon. I would go to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2007

Overall I was very pleased with the experience. Dr. Eghbalieh addressed all my issues, explained them throughly and provided wonderful care for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][973951].votes_count ]]