Rate Dr. Clark F. Schierle

Dr. Clark F. Schierle's Ratings

Dr. Scheirle is listened and we came to a decision together on what would be best for me. He is extremely professional and his work is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Dr. Clark Shierle. I am a nurse and despite all of my experience in healthcare, Dr. Schierle is the most brilliant, talented, compassionate, patient, and caring doctor I have met. His curriculum vitae, talent, and skill are outstanding, adding to his character and compassion for his patients, which truly makes him one of a kind. He has changed my life and I cannot recommend Dr. Schierle enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2014

Dr. Schierle is not only brilliant, but he is compassionate and serious about the individual patient's needs. After having a mastectomy with the expander reconstruction, my incision would not heal. So every time I went back to my previous doctor, instead of inflating the expander, he had to deflate it and put in more stitches--I was draining from the incision constantly (even though I had the three drains in from the surgery for weeks on end). I could barely move. I have a tiny frame and carrying around the expander was wearing me down--all I wanted to do was sleep. I finally gave up and switched doctors. It was a blessing to find Dr. Schierle. It was clear that the expander had to be removed, which he did immediately. I think if Dr. Schierle was the one to do the reconstruction in the first place, it might have worked. I do wish it had worked. I love this Doctor. By the way, he never forgot anything I told him from day one. No need to check the file, he remembered. Amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr. Schierle is absolutely amazing. From the moment we met, he made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He gave me conservative sizes for the BA I was considering, for a natural look but I told him I wanted to be on the larger size. He warned me that it could look unnatural but still beautiful and made sure that this would be something I could not only handle but be happy with. As far as being available to answer all of my questions and concerns, he did so in a very timely manner. I can easily email him and he gets back to me very quickly. His staff is amazing and extraordinarily helpful. Dr. Schierle did an excellent job explaining everything and made me feel positive and comfortable. I truly believe that I found the BEST Chicago plastic surgeon (I certainly did some heavy research) and am so happy with the outstanding results. His work is flawless and I can easily say that Dr. Schierle is brilliant. The quality of his work is phenomenal. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr. Schierle is a great wound care specialist, when I became his patient I had an open wound that needed to heal from the inside out. With his assistance I was able to get a home care nurse to assist with wet/dry wound care. With his expertise and the instructions for the home nurse my wound healed in record time with little to no complications. When I had a small issue about a year later, he saw me immediately and rectified the problem. I am now on a major weight lose program and I will become his patient once again. Thank you Dr. Schierle for your wisdom, kindness and wonderful personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I had an absolutely amazing experience with the scar revision surgery done by Dr. Clark Schierle. It was actually a medical procedure that I needed in order to get rid of the abscess that started in the scar tissue many years after the surgery. The results are fantastic - the abscess has been removed and the new scar looks great!!! It was a medical procedure with a truly outstanding cosmetic execution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Schierle did an amazing job on my breast augmentation, I couldn't have asked for a better result. After visiting many doctors in the Chicago area, I found that he was the BEST! 3 months post surgery my breasts look natural, the shape is perfect, and they feel natural and soft. I have minimal scaring that is well placed by the doctor, and my recovery was made more comfortable by the pain pump he provided the first few days after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I had Dr. Schierle do my breast reduction about 4 weeks ago. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone seeking this procedure. He did an amazing job and responds to any and all questions or concerns I have about my recovery. The office is very accommodating in seeing me last minute and even around the holidays. I had a wonderful experience with him and am so happy to have chose him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr. Schierle is amazing! I had breast implants put in fifteen years ago by another surgeon and over the years have had three additional surgeries to fix problems with them. They were too big, in the wrong place (too low and out to the side) and a weird shape. Dr. Schierle used their awesome 3D camera to show me the areas that were problems and how we could fix them. I put my trust in him and was not disappointed. My breasts are amazing now! They are round, perfect, natural looking and feel great! My only regret is that I didn't find Dr. Schierle sooner! If you are even considering having anything done (breast, tummy tuck, nose job, whatever) he will talk to you and explain all your options without any pressure. I am so happy. He literally changed my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2012

I saw Dr. Schierle for my breast augmentation earlier this year. I had always felt self conscious about my breasts. The 3D imaging was amazing and really helped me decide what size to go with. The results are totally natural and I am so happy!!! If you are looking for breast augmentation or breast implants in Chicago, check out Dr. Schierle. He is awesome!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974431].votes_count ]]