Rate Dr. Judyann Krenning

Dr. Judyann Krenning's Ratings

GREAT DR ,TOOK REAL GOOD CARE OF ME ,IF YOU WANT HELP, SEE DR KRENNING

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

She obviously jumps to surgery too quickly!! My daughter was seen by her and in one visit and she wanted to remove her tonsils. I went to two high risk ENT pediatric specialist, that said there was no need to remove her tonsils. They were not nearly as bad as she had described them to me, they were slightly enlarged but not as large as she had told me. The other two specialist had the same size and she marked them as 2 sizes bigger than what they saw.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag

Knowledgeable about new treatments, great bedside manner. Poor front-desk staff, often 2 hours or more late for appointments.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

I appreciated her so much when my 18 month old daughter had to have ear tubes. She is a wonderful compassionate woman. I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2007 | flag

I feel that this doctor is very intelligent and really knows her stuff. She is compassionate as well.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2007 | flag