Rate Dr. Sameer A. Azhak

Dr. Sameer A. Azhak's Ratings

Dr.Azhak is very kind and caring. He explains everything to you in human terms he's a great doctor and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Excellent Dr. He knows his business! He has a friendly and caring personality.Takes his time and answers all your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2009

Dr. Azhak is very thorough and takes time to explain the situation. I was very comfortable with him and I am confident that he is very knowledgable. This was my first time having to see a cardiologist in the hospital and I feel lucky to have gotten him on my case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Very caring Dr.- Takes time to answer your questions and gives answers in terms you can understand.Staff is also friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

one of the best takes his time examining and explaining

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2008

Dr. Azhak has an excellent bedside manner, he takes time to explain my care, it is a pleasure being his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974704].votes_count ]]