Rate Dr. Brian Seebacher

Dr. Brian Seebacher's Ratings

Dr. Seebacher has been a lifesaver to me and my family. I have had 3 chiropractors previously to Dr. Brian, and 2 of those were wonderful doctors. However, Dr. Brian is gifted beyond any doctor that I have ever had. He has done wonders for my back and neck issues in particular and I always leave his office feeling so much better than when I came in. He takes his time and shows genuine concern about your health issues. His staff is always pleasant and caring. I actually look forward to going for my treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Seebacher. You will not be disappointed.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Brian and his staff are always friendly and personable. I have been going there since he first opened here. He always manages to fix my pain even though I almost never do what he tells me to do to help myself. I enjoy going to his office and it seems to me that his other patients that are there do also. I truly don't think I could get by without him. He's the BEST!!!!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Our family has seen Dr. Seebacher for over three years and could not be more happy. He is very knowledgeable and has helped my husband and I out tremendously. He is also great with our children. Staff is always polite and friendly.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2012 | flag

Better bring someone to drive you because you won't be able to walk out of there on your own. The "Dr" is incredibly rude and unhelpful. The only person/people writing these positive reviews are him and his wife/family. Couldn't be further from the truth! I think its odd that they are all 5s. Find someone who is actually caring, helpful, and professional. I was in so much pain when I went in, but nothing could prepare me for the pain when I left. Dont waste your time!

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Doctor Seebacher is very nice and good at his job. My headakes are gone after years of trying other types of treatments.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Brian is the best! He really finds out the root cause of your problem and makes sure to explain everything. Highly recommend!

Submitted June 12, 2008 | flag

Very complete and caring Doctor. We always felt comfortable with his care and never felt rushed. I would recommend Dr. Seebacher to any one of my friends or family(and have). Other patients who were there seemed to be very happy too. I hope that this helps. It is difficult to find any doctor who cares these days.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2007 | flag

Great person and very good at what he does. Takes each person as they are, an individual. Everyone there was kind and welcoming. I have referred all of my friends and family to Dr. B. You wont be disappointed!

Submitted May 6, 2007 | flag