Rate Dr. Brian Seebacher

Dr. Brian Seebacher's Ratings

Dr. Seebacher has been a lifesaver to me and my family. I have had 3 chiropractors previously to Dr. Brian, and 2 of those were wonderful doctors. However, Dr. Brian is gifted beyond any doctor that I have ever had. He has done wonders for my back and neck issues in particular and I always leave his office feeling so much better than when I came in. He takes his time and shows genuine concern about your health issues. His staff is always pleasant and caring. I actually look forward to going for my treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Seebacher. You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2012

Dr. Brian and his staff are always friendly and personable. I have been going there since he first opened here. He always manages to fix my pain even though I almost never do what he tells me to do to help myself. I enjoy going to his office and it seems to me that his other patients that are there do also. I truly don't think I could get by without him. He's the BEST!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Our family has seen Dr. Seebacher for over three years and could not be more happy. He is very knowledgeable and has helped my husband and I out tremendously. He is also great with our children. Staff is always polite and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Better bring someone to drive you because you won't be able to walk out of there on your own. The "Dr" is incredibly rude and unhelpful. The only person/people writing these positive reviews are him and his wife/family. Couldn't be further from the truth! I think its odd that they are all 5s. Find someone who is actually caring, helpful, and professional. I was in so much pain when I went in, but nothing could prepare me for the pain when I left. Dont waste your time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Doctor Seebacher is very nice and good at his job. My headakes are gone after years of trying other types of treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2009

Dr. Brian is the best! He really finds out the root cause of your problem and makes sure to explain everything. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Very complete and caring Doctor. We always felt comfortable with his care and never felt rushed. I would recommend Dr. Seebacher to any one of my friends or family(and have). Other patients who were there seemed to be very happy too. I hope that this helps. It is difficult to find any doctor who cares these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2007

Great person and very good at what he does. Takes each person as they are, an individual. Everyone there was kind and welcoming. I have referred all of my friends and family to Dr. B. You wont be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][974735].votes_count ]]