Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Ratings

Love him! Great and very knowledgeable !! Will definitely recommend!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Konsker is definitely the best! I always do my research before I chose a doctor and all I read about him were good things. After going through my first pregnancy with him as my doctor I can look forward to him delivering my next baby. I would recommend him 100%!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Best OBGYN!! So glad my husband and I found Dr. Konsker. I came across Dr. Konsker online while researching for an OBGYN in the Boca Raton area. He's attentive, professional , compassionate and has great bedside manner. His staff is always friendly, we never waited more than 10 minutes to see the doctor. We love Paz- such a sweetheart. There are not enough good things I can say about Dr. Konsker-- I highly recommend him!!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I have had a long up hill battle finding a good OBGYN and I could not be happier with Dr. Konsker and his staff. He not only listens but is caring and understanding. As a women with a rather feisty case of endometriosis, I can't explain enough how rare it is to find a doctor of his quailty and a staff that makes you feel at ease. Dr. Konsker is the only doctor that does not want to give me a hysterectomy and is doing want he can to help me. I am so grateful to have the hope and confidence that I will be able to live a pain free life and have children in the future.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

I was about 17 weeks pregnant in 2012 and was having a complicated pregnancy. I was seeing my OBGYN and a specialists which i was not happy with so my sister in law referred me to Dr.Konsker and his way of being and attention was amazing for the hard situation I was in. My baby did not make it but Dr. Konsker helped me every step of the way. I got pregnant again in April of 2013 and of-course I treated with Dr.Konsker and had a normal pregnancy. He delivered my baby boy December 9, 2013.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

Where to begin with my experience through my first pregnancy with Dr. Konsker as my doctor. After doing some research for a Gynecologist online I came across Dr. Konsker's name with great reviews. When I first met Dr. Konsker it was for a Pap Test. He was the first doctor that didn't yell at me when I told him I wasn't on birth control and thought it was great that my boyfriend and I where going to try for our first baby soon. Dr. Konsker provided me with his cell phone number and email address. When I tested positive on my pregnancy test and contacted Dr. Konsker he told me to come in that Monday. My pregnancy and delivery went amazing and almost two weeks ago I gave birth to a perfect baby boy that we are greatly thankful for. The office staff of Dr. Konsker with Paz were wonderful and they always made my boyfriend and I feel welcome. I would definitely recommend Dr. Konsker to others and I look forward to my next pregnancy with Dr. Konsker as my doctor. Thank you Dr. K!

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Dr.Konsker has been a blessings for me. I am 51 and could not run, sneeze or cough without wetting myself. Today I can, I had the sling done and I have my life back. This year I had another procedure done because I was having horrible heavy bleeding every 2 -3 weeks and feeling like the life was being sucked out of me. I had Ablation procedure and the next day back to work and I am feeling fantastic with no more bleeding YEAH!!! THANK YOU DR KONSKER FOR GIVING ME BACK MY QUAILITY OF LIFE BACK !!!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. K is the best! Period! From the first visit to his office, to the delivery, to the last follow up visits! He treated me, my husband and my children like family. We couldn't wait to go to the office visits. My kids would get mad when they couldn't go! His energy level is incredible. He is fast and thorough, doing an ultrasound at every visit. He made us feel at ease and comfortable throughout the entire pregnancy. On top of all that, he is the most accessible doctor I ever met, even giving us his cell phone number and email address. This was our 3rd pregnancy. We thought our 1st doctors were good but, Dr. K blew them away! I so wish I could go back in time and live here when I had my first 2 children, so that Dr. K could be my Dr. I wouldn't recommend anyone else! I can truly and honestly say that I love this man and we are so thankful that he came into our lives! Thank you Dr. Konsker, we love you!

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Konsker for over twelve years. His office staff is great. Mary is so sweet in person and on the phone. AND Paz is great answering questions and helping anyway she can. I recently had my first child delivered in October and throughout the pregnancy I always felt very confident and safe with doctor Konsker. He is very laid back and doesn't get worked up over questions and stuff. But I knew that if something was wrong he was the right hands to be in and always made me feel better. He is very to the point and tells you like it is. I was 50/50 chance to deliver vaginally which I wanted to do so badly but because I have a narrow pelvis it possibly wasn't going to happen. And he gave me the chance to at least try instead of just scheduling a C-section. And after 14 hours of labor and some decelerations with the baby they took me for a C-section. But i was calm about it, knowing he was on the other side of the curtain!!!!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Konsker truly made this a memorable experience. He was determined to perform a natural vaginal birth and delivered as promised. My wife was not an easy patient to deal with and despite her "exorcist" like behaviors, Dr. Konsker remained poised and professional throughout the process. So if your wife has the mouth of a sailor and or decides to speak in tongue while she is in labor, Dr. Konsker is the man for the job! I'm truly greatful and appreciative for his time and efforts along with the priceless assistance from nurse Paz. Thank you for bringing our first born into this world.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag