You may also like

Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Konsker around seven years now. He not only has the best staff working for him, but he's the best at what he does. I always feel as if I am his only patient, and his knowledge and expertise is beyond what I ever expected. I recently gave birth. Throughout my entire pregnancy I knew my child and I were in the best of hands. I had a wonderful delivery, but postpartum I had a complication. Dr. konsker was absolutely amazing. I had a postpartum hemorrhage, which Dr. Konsker realized right away. Dr. Konsker knew exactly how to handle the situation, and because of him, the scariest situation turned out to have the best outcome. He saved my life due to his experience and quick response to a scary situation. I am forever grateful, and would recommend him to anyone I know. If you are looking for compassion, knowledge and expertise in an OBGYN, Dr. Konsker is who you want. He truly is the best at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have been with Dr. Konsker for around 7 years now, He not only has the best staff working for him, but he is the best at what he does. I always feel as if he I am his only patient, and his knowledge and expertise is beyond what I ever expected. I recently gave birth. Throughout my entire pregnancy I knew my child and I were in the best of hands. I had a wonderful delivery, but post partum I had a complication. I began to hemorrhage. It was a very scary in

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Konsker is the best OBGYN , he is so caring and passionate to his patient and very kowledgeable... I am grateful to him for being there to guide from my first appointment through the birth of son Michael... Forever grateful...Thank you Dr. Konsker... You and your staff goes above and beyond...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Konsker is above and beyond amazing, my husband and I are so grateful for everything. I have severe panic attacks but Dr. K was kind, warm, and caring from the moment we met. I was always confident and reassured throughout my pregnancy and delivery, he made sure I received the highest level of care possible. I was always able to reach him promptly, even after normal business hours. His nurse Paz is the greatest, she is always there to help, is truly a professional, and is one reason why is his practice is the best. Dr. Konsker always made us feel like family and is a true mensch!

Jill E.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Konsker is truly one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I started going to him a few years ago with a pregnancy after several miscarriages. He immediately understood that I had some "pregnancy PTSD" and innately knew that my care would probably require a little extra hand-holding. I unfortunately lost that pregnancy too, but Dr. K and Paz, his nurse, were so supportive and caring that it made that experience much easier to handle. Thankfully, I got pregnant again last year and immediately went to Dr. K, who was so happy for me and my husband. I was pregnant with twins whom he delivered a month ago today. The entire experience of having a high-risk pregnancy under Dr. Konsker's care was truly a joy. He was available to me any time via phone or text. At every visit, he ran every conceivable test, did an ultrasound, answered any questions and made sure I was feeling good to make sure I was calm, happy and healthy. His team....Paz especially.....was also a great resource if I ever had a question or concern, and everyone was always so happy and helpful at every single appointment - and I had a lot of them!
As my pregnancy (and frequency of appointments) progressed, Dr. K and I had several conversations about how I would give birth. It was not a foregone conclusion that I would have to have a c-section (which most OBGYNs who deliver twins will force you to have - no discussion), which I really appreciated. We continued to monitor the babies positions, my comfort, and coordinated with Dr. Lowe (perinatologist - also awesome) to make sure we were all on the same page.
On the day I delivered, my water broke at home at 1:00 AM. My husband and I went directly to BRRH assuming they would check us in and give me an epidural to wait until morning. By 2:30 AM, Dr. Konsker was in my delivery room and my girls were born at 3:30 AM via a very smooth c-section. I really didn't think it was necessary for him to come in in the middle of the night - I easily could have waited until morning - but he didn't want me to get nervous having to wait all night or be in too much pain. Dr. K came to the hospital every day I was there to check my belly and recovery, and my incision - even just a month later - is almost imperceptible. He has continued to track my recovery for the past month - even running extra tests after I wasn't feeling great - and performed an in-office procedure to make sure I wouldn't have any issues (which he did on-the-spot and I didn't even feel).
Dr. Konsker truly does care about his patients......he is kind, warm, supportive and funny. His nurse Paz and office team are so friendly and helpful. I can't recommend his practice more highly for any reason - especially if you are pregnant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I delivered my daughter two weeks ago via c-section. My previous delivery with a different doctor was a bit disorganised, but with Konsker, the whole process including pregnancy were great. I also liked the fact he visited us everyday for the three days we were in the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I switched to Dr.K about 2 years ago after my precious doctor told me I had cancer. He just delivered my 2nd daughter last week and did an amazing job on mY c-section. He made me feel very calm in the OR which made my experience that much better. He came checked in on me everyday I was in the hospital as well! His staff is always friendly and makes going to the doctor easier!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I started seeing konsker when I was pregnant with my daughter . He's such a fantastic doctor, he makes you feel comfortable and not nervous about the big day. He has a great personality and his staff is wonderful. I couldn't have had a better doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I recently was referred to Dr Konsker. I had an ultra sound that showed something that needed attention. I went for my appointment and the office is warm and comfortable, the staff was pleasant ,welcoming and reassuring. I met Dr Konsker, he was friendly, warm and supportive. As the procedure was beginning, I was in such pain that he had to stop as I couldn't continue. I was upset and embarrassed. He and the nurse were wonderful. He suggested we stop for a while. They called my brother to pick up some pain medication at the pharmacy. I

took the pain medicine and a shot about 1/2 later the procedure was successfully completed. He removed the endometrial poyip and I didn't experience any discomfort.. His competency, compassion, and quick thinking enable me to go home with peace of mind. He was such a blessing. He really cares about his patients and their well-being. No co-pay for the follow-up visit where he gave me a print out of what transpired and the biopsy results (negative fortunately) and asked if I had any further questions. I can't recommend him highly enough and I feel blessed to have him as my doctor. A capable doctor from your own family couldn't be more caring and watching for your best interest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

My recent procedure was a bit frightening at first. Dr Konsker and staff put me at ease with tone, demeanor, pleasantries and a relaxing atmosphere. I am very blessed to be under the care of a kind, friendly and punctual doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720451].votes_count ]]