You may also like

Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Ratings

I've been back and forth with doctors and getting nowhere in understanding my problem. My husband and I were told at a club event about Dr. Konsker. We researched him online and saw reviews that were mixed. Anyways, I went along and after four visits I believe the bad reviews about him. He is only about the money. He is arrogant, rude and rushes you with no compassion at all. Patients have the right to ask questions, but with him, asking a question annoys him. All he cared about was sending me for tests and go back to him with no real progress. If you are high up in society, he would mingle with you. He comes of as fake and not caring at all. All he cares about is living the high life and acting like he is better than slice bread.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

He is a wonderful dr. He delivred ny two healthy children and my experiance with both pregnacies was amazing. He is such a nice dr. And makes you feel important. I would recomend him to anyone that is having a baby, he takes good care of you and your baby. I had two c sections and recovered with no problems both times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Konsker to anyone; he is the best. He is personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. I appreciate his realistic view point. He took great care of me during and after my first pregnancy. He is easily accessible in the office or via cell phone. The office staff is also great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

EXCELLENT Doctor, knows what is best for you and the baby. very encouraging and helpful. I always got a hold of him when I needed and that made me feel much secure about the whole experience. I am glad that I chose the best to take care of the baby and I. I will definitely remeber him when time comes for our second child. I had a great load of help from him and his wonderful staff the entire time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Horrible doctor!!! No compassion at all.. Very arrogant & treated me like a number with a new first time pregnancy 7 or 8 weeks along & new patient, I'm also high risk pregnancy because I'm 40 years old, he explained nothing and my visit was complete in under 10 minutes with him. I had to call the office several days later to ask about my results from my blood work & my results Of the sonogram I never spoke with the doctor either. He needs to take his years experience and learn some manners. Money can't buy you class & from most of the "BAD RATINGS" that's all he's concerned with.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2808246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I am a young mommy. I met Dr. Konsker when I was 18 years old in a car accident at 32wks pregnant in the ER. I was a Medicaid patient, and he agreed to take me on as a patient and just asked me to write a good rating for him on here... so of course at the time I did. When I got pregnant the second time I called him and asked if he would do the same... he of course did. But he stopped being a carrier of my insurance 5wks before my due date. I was I shock. I was 20 years old. I cpuldn't afford him and he knew it. I'm raising my babies on my own, working two full time jobs and going to school full time as hard as it is. Of course the stress of him telling me he was going to have to bill me privately sent me into early labour by 5 wks! I had her the same day he told me... and I wasn't even dialated. My daughter had to be in the nicu for 11 days. And now they are still billing me and harassing me, only 21, knowing all I go through for my babies. And I come to find out it is totally ILLEGAL to bill a patient you have already accepted as a Medicaid patient. Thankfully my dad has a good lawyer but this doctor fakes a kind heart very well. The human race can be so disspaointing... I wish he would have just never taken me on so I could have went to a doctor that accepted my insurance and not have to go through all this stress.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have been with Dr. Konsker around seven years now. He not only has the best staff working for him, but he's the best at what he does. I always feel as if I am his only patient, and his knowledge and expertise is beyond what I ever expected. I recently gave birth. Throughout my entire pregnancy I knew my child and I were in the best of hands. I had a wonderful delivery, but postpartum I had a complication. Dr. konsker was absolutely amazing. I had a postpartum hemorrhage, which Dr. Konsker realized right away. Dr. Konsker knew exactly how to handle the situation, and because of him, the scariest situation turned out to have the best outcome. He saved my life due to his experience and quick response to a scary situation. I am forever grateful, and would recommend him to anyone I know. If you are looking for compassion, knowledge and expertise in an OBGYN, Dr. Konsker is who you want. He truly is the best at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I have been with Dr. Konsker for around 7 years now, He not only has the best staff working for him, but he is the best at what he does. I always feel as if he I am his only patient, and his knowledge and expertise is beyond what I ever expected. I recently gave birth. Throughout my entire pregnancy I knew my child and I were in the best of hands. I had a wonderful delivery, but post partum I had a complication. I began to hemorrhage. It was a very scary in

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Konsker is the best OBGYN , he is so caring and passionate to his patient and very kowledgeable... I am grateful to him for being there to guide from my first appointment through the birth of son Michael... Forever grateful...Thank you Dr. Konsker... You and your staff goes above and beyond...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Konsker is above and beyond amazing, my husband and I are so grateful for everything. I have severe panic attacks but Dr. K was kind, warm, and caring from the moment we met. I was always confident and reassured throughout my pregnancy and delivery, he made sure I received the highest level of care possible. I was always able to reach him promptly, even after normal business hours. His nurse Paz is the greatest, she is always there to help, is truly a professional, and is one reason why is his practice is the best. Dr. Konsker always made us feel like family and is a true mensch!

Jill E.