Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Ratings

Great doctor and his staff is amazing!, always ready to help you and caring. Paz the nurse is the best always with a good attitude and a smile on her face. I am his patient for over 14 years and I will continue to be. Dr. Konsker makes me feel always confident that I am treated by one of the best obgyn drs in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Best ObGyn around! Dr. Konsker and his staff are true professionals and they do everything with the patient's best interest in mind. He is highly qualified (trust me, I do my doctor backgrounds checks!), knowledgable and knows how to make you at ease throughout any situation. He recently delivered my first baby and as always, I couldn't be happier that he's my doctor. His nurse Paz is beyond amazing too... They are a dynamic team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr konsker just delivered my first child and he helped make it the best experience for my boyfriend and I. Throughout my entire pregnancy he answered any question I had. At our first appointment he gave us his personal number and email incase I ever needed anything. His staff amazing. They are all so caring and loving. My entire experience with dr konsker and his staff helped make my first time pregnancy the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Konskers for more than 10 years now. When my husband and I decided to start a family we had a rough road but Dr Konsker and his staff made us feel at ease and comfortable. Over the years Dr Konsker has delivered all 4 of our beautiful and healthy children by cesarean section. Anytime I need to come in or have a question, they are extremely helpful in fitting me in to their schedule and helping me with any and all issues. Dr Konsker is very up front and shares his honest opinion making you aware of all your options. With so much kindness and concern from him and his office staff the relationship we have made over the years have made me feel like part of their family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Konsker and his staff are great! They are friendly and knowledgeable. On my first visit to him with my first pregnancy, he gave me his card with his direct cell phone and email to call or email with any questions. The night (1:30 am) I was in labor, we called his cell and he answered and told us he would meet us at the hospital. I had a successful and uneventful delivery. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I had been going to Dr. Konsker for years and he has been nothing but amazing! I recently had him deliver my first baby and he and his team truly made it a wonderful and enjoyable experience! I highly recommend Dr. Konsker, he is knowledgeable, efficient and personable. Also I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for an appointment and he was always available when I called the office or his cell with questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Konsker is a wonderful doctor. I had trouble finding a doctor that I liked and had a clean modern office with little wait time and competent office staff. He is informative, offers good sound recommendations for care, has a good bedside manner and walks you through what he is seeing and doing and offering explanation so you understand. He really put me at ease for the birth of my first child. Also, throughout my pregnancy, we never waited more than 10 minutes to see the doctor. His nurse Paz is wonderful and helpful. She is quick to respond or have the Dr. respond if you have any questions. I am really thankful I found Dr. Konsker and recommend going to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Doctor Konsker has been my doctor for over 11 years. He delivered my second son and I have never had a bad feeling about his office. I can honestly say I can only remember maybe 2 times that I had slight problems with his office. After reading all his ratings I was surprised at how negative some were. I agree that he always gets right to the point and doesn't sugar coat anything but that what I look for in a doctor. I'm not there to be friends I am there to protect my health whether I like what he says or not. Great doctor and unless I move out of Florida I will probably stay with him forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Abrasive, abrupt and PAINFUL procedure. Billing department errors, rude staff. Never again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Love him! Great and very knowledgeable !! Will definitely recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520830].votes_count ]]