Rate Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker

Dr. Kenneth A. Konsker's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Konsker's for a little over 3 years now. For years I could never find a Dr that I loved or one that didn't treat me as "just another patient". Then a friend recommended Konsker., and it was the best recommendation I have ever received. When I found Dr K, I had just miscarried with my first baby. Shortly after my miscarriage, I became pregnant again and had the BEST experience during my pregnancy all the way through to delivery! I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Just last week, he delivered my second baby, and yet again another amazing delivery! He is always there for me and takes the time to listen to what I have to say and truly cares for me not only as his patient, but as an individual. When I have a question or concern I can call or text him and am rest assured knowing the will get back to me as soon as possible.
Not only is Dr Konsker amazing, his entire staff is as well. The atmosphere is both professional and friendly. You end up developing a friendship with each person, which makes going to the dr a more enjoyable experience. I have paid it forward and recommeded Dr Konsker to other friends, and have not heard one negative thing from any of them and I will continue to recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I switched to Dr. Konsker because I was unhappy with my previous OB/GYN!!I was more than happy with him and his staff!!! I have since referred several friends to him Who have also all been very satisfied! I would highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I am very pleased to have Dr. Konsker and his team along with me and my new additions to life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I dont know where these good reviews come from!
I work as a nurse in Internal Medicine. I made an appointment for my yearly exam explaining to the secretary I will be coming on my lunch hour. She told me there will not be a wait and would call me if the doctor was running late.
I waited over an hour and a half in the waiting room to be seen. Finally my name was called and brought in by his Medical Assistant who was very rude.and rushed me into a gown and told me to sit down. I guess she wanted to go have lunch! So I asked if she wanted me to reschedule? She did not reply and closed the door.
As I sit on this cold table in a paper gown wondering if I should just leave, The door opens with the doctor. He was rude and abrasive. Things he said to me I just cannot repeat on here. I felt so helpless sitting there while this man yelled at me. I just wanted to get dressed and get out of there.
I then told him who I was, and who I worked for..... His facial expression was priceless when he realized what he had said and done was wrong. He apologized to me for being rude.
It didn't matter at this point to apologize, The damage was done! I told him I would be letting my boss know what just happened, and we will not be referring any patients to him in the future. In closing, I dont wish for anyone to go through what I experienced. I will find a GYN who is kind and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Great doctor and his staff is amazing!, always ready to help you and caring. Paz the nurse is the best always with a good attitude and a smile on her face. I am his patient for over 14 years and I will continue to be. Dr. Konsker makes me feel always confident that I am treated by one of the best obgyn drs in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Best ObGyn around! Dr. Konsker and his staff are true professionals and they do everything with the patient's best interest in mind. He is highly qualified (trust me, I do my doctor backgrounds checks!), knowledgable and knows how to make you at ease throughout any situation. He recently delivered my first baby and as always, I couldn't be happier that he's my doctor. His nurse Paz is beyond amazing too... They are a dynamic team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr konsker just delivered my first child and he helped make it the best experience for my boyfriend and I. Throughout my entire pregnancy he answered any question I had. At our first appointment he gave us his personal number and email incase I ever needed anything. His staff amazing. They are all so caring and loving. My entire experience with dr konsker and his staff helped make my first time pregnancy the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Konskers for more than 10 years now. When my husband and I decided to start a family we had a rough road but Dr Konsker and his staff made us feel at ease and comfortable. Over the years Dr Konsker has delivered all 4 of our beautiful and healthy children by cesarean section. Anytime I need to come in or have a question, they are extremely helpful in fitting me in to their schedule and helping me with any and all issues. Dr Konsker is very up front and shares his honest opinion making you aware of all your options. With so much kindness and concern from him and his office staff the relationship we have made over the years have made me feel like part of their family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Konsker and his staff are great! They are friendly and knowledgeable. On my first visit to him with my first pregnancy, he gave me his card with his direct cell phone and email to call or email with any questions. The night (1:30 am) I was in labor, we called his cell and he answered and told us he would meet us at the hospital. I had a successful and uneventful delivery. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I had been going to Dr. Konsker for years and he has been nothing but amazing! I recently had him deliver my first baby and he and his team truly made it a wonderful and enjoyable experience! I highly recommend Dr. Konsker, he is knowledgeable, efficient and personable. Also I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for an appointment and he was always available when I called the office or his cell with questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565956].votes_count ]]