You may also like

Rate Dr. Arvind Madaan

Dr. Arvind Madaan's Ratings

I am delighted to be free of allergy and asthma symptoms this year, and all the credit goes to Dr. Madaan and his care! I suffered from allergies for the past 10 years, going through numerous allergists in town, both in private practice and at the University. Within a few visits with Dr. Madaan, I am not only symptom free, but I can go out and enjoy my outdoor life. His pleasant bedside manner and ability to accurately diagnose and treat allergies and asthma is quite extraordinary. Thank you, Dr. Madaan---you are a life saver!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Where are these reviews coming from? I was referred to Dr Madaan only to realize he treats virtually all patients w/ same protocol. It is a MILL and the prices are CRAZY. Billing dept. Dawn is a B** and has hounded me for a billing that insurance didn't pay because Dr office didn't submit correctly. This has been a nightmare for 2 yrs. NEV ER EVER go here. You will regret it at every level.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849624].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Arvind Madaan's response
We will be in touch with you about your posts (here and elsewhere) and attempts at defamation. Please do not tie your lack of payment to slandering the quality of care (which is already on file as standard of care).

You have been trying to get everything written off completely and not work on a payment plan (for 2 years, as you mention) for services already rendered, and supplies already provided and used. Our employees work very hard to take care of our patients. Your derogatory language for a lady (who is trying to do her job) is unwarranted and unacceptable. We stand by our offer to help you with a payment plan despite your two-year delay.

We see a lot of second opinions with high levels of complexity (beyond basic allergy care) from a fairly large geographic distribution. General allergy care involves a thorough history and assessment, identification of clinically relevant triggers, minimizing exposure to them if possible, symptom relief with appropriate medications, and then if indicated (by unavoidable exposures or patient's desire to avoid long-term medications), they may elect to pursue immunotherapy. Skin tests are read exactly the way they appear, with appropriate controls. That is the standard of care.

Please note our advise to you to cease and desist from slander on this and other sites that have been recorded. Claims are submitted (by any medical office) based on the insurance information provided at the time of service, and in accordance with your carrier's policy (which is a contract between you and your carrier).

Submitted July 3, 2015

Only doctor in this area that CARES about his patients and does whatever necessary to provide direct results.. as a parent he assures you in the best way possible.. cannot believe how lucky we were to find him.. simply AMAZING

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2813652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me and be so excited about his work and the results he felt he could provide. His personality and sense of humor are second to none. A true class act. His plan for my treatment is direct and results oriented, not full of sales pitches. His staff is also friendly and courteous. Wait time was a little long but what would you expect when everyone is wanting to see him and even coming from out of state to do so. Well worth any wait.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2778923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I flew out to see Dr. Madaan from out-of-state for my recurring symptoms of facial swelling and abdominal upset, as well as bouts of seasonal allergies. He picked up on a lot of problems that my Allergist here in Midwest missed. Skin tests were customized to where I came from. I received excellent care in an unhurried manner and with all due attention, time and care. Very satisfied; this was worth the trip to Virginia! I highly recommend Dr. Madaan and his dedicated and cheerful team at CARE. I can see why he gets glowing reviews from his patients across state lines.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2756181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Great care! I just visited them for my follow-up today. Dr. Madaan and his staff are genuinely caring, transparent and provided me current information about my multiple problems. I was provided a variety of options for medications and immunotherapy to reduce my out-of-pocket costs. Their focus is on WELLNESS and not to keep you on drugs all the time. (my PCP should take a leaf from their book!). Dr. Madaan provided excellent initial care and over the past 2 years, I am down from multiple steroids and inhalers to only as-needed use of asthma medications. They have the expertise and tools to monitor my lungs and inflammation which eliminates guesswork and I do not have to suffer first to get controlled. I should have found Dr. Madaan 10 years ago!

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2721382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

He is results-driven, very talented, well-trained and very empathetic - you will get all that you are looking for in a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2693096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Polite, experienced and caring....with excellent results! Very satisfied!!

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2663363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

I was having recurring swelling of lips and tongue with trouble breathing, Two other allergists suspected a variety of things but could not pinpoint the diagnosis. Enter Dr. Madaan with his clarity of vision and well-thought out plan for my diagnosis and treatment. I was symptom- free within a week (I had been suffering for 8 years). As far as I am concerned, this is the place to get state-of-the-art care in allergies and asthma!

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2655941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Excellent care, detailed explanation & plan of action with a warm, personal touch! Truly the best of all the 4 allergists I have seen over the past 9 years in Charlottesville area.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2626148].votes_count ]]