Rate Dr. Haiba Sonyika

Dr. Haiba Sonyika's Ratings

Ive had the worst experience with this Doctor! I really wish i would've done my research first because her record is scary. She acts as if shes lost and clueless. I waited over 6 hours in pain for her to come and perform my surgery.I also ask for another doctor but the hospital said it was to late. When you make a schedule appointment the wait time is ridiculous (3-4 hours).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Sonyika 3 times and today was the last time. I was scheduled for a pre-op (signing paper work) and when I arrived there was only 1 person in the waiting area. When I was finally put in a room I waited there another hour. I saw Dr. Sonyika all of 3 minutes and she seemed very confused (lost)about my surgery that was to take place the next morning. I was at her Fayetteville office for a total of 3 HOURS....for a pre-op visit, I then had to drive to Atlanta Medical Center downtown for a pre-op with the hospital. I asked around, trying to find a new gynecologist....the person (a nurse) asked me if I was thinking about leaving Dr. Sonyika and I told them yes.....they said "that's a good idea". I immediately got on the internet to look at reviews about Dr. Sonyika only to find malpractice, botched surgery, etc. I would not recommend her and I have cancelled my surgery with her. She seems to be very confused at times, in a daze, or simply...lost.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

This Doctor does not pay her bills for services rendered to her practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2435961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I was a customer of hers for 2yrs until recently. Their has been several times where I made an appt for birth control & was told to strip from the waist down more than 3 times, then was told to put my clothing back on because of a "Misscommunication". They even sent me home when I had an appt (showed them my appt card)& said I never scheduled an appt for that day, as soon as I made it back home (20mins away) Dr. Sonyika called me asking where I went & I told her what I was told, had to drive back at 6pm after already waiting 4hrs in the lobby. I had morning appts and waited 5hrs to be seen. My whole entire day was spent at the doctors for either birth control or a pap smear, I had to cancel plans/call out of work many times! As of 4 months ago, I switched gyn's. My recent doctor has faxed the office 3 times with my release form trying to obtain my records & they have yet to respond which is by law, ILLEGAL! I'd never recommend this place to anyone, it's a nightmare, it IS HELL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][975747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I have been going to this doctor since the year of 2007. This doctor has showed nothing but love and concern for me since I started seeing her. She shows genuine concern for you and your health. I would like to say thank you to this doctor... You r appreciated in more ways than one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][975744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

The doctor is good but the staff Landy very unprofessional.She does not know how to treat the patient.very unethical.Dr.Sonyika can loose her patient because of Landy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][975742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

The staff did a wonderful job of fitting me in the schedule. I would have to wait at least 3 weeks to get an appointment with my former doctor, but they were able to see me in the same day. The staff made me feel right at home. I read the previous reviews so I anticipated being there a long time. There were a few patients ahead of me so I did wait awhile, however, the staff made me aware of that and told me I could leave and return if I preferred. I am normally nervous when I visit doctors for the first time, but Dr. Sonjika really put me at ease. She is sincerely caring, and her smile is infectious. She will help you in anyway she can, and she is very knowledgable. In my opinion, she is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][975743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][975746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

THIS DOCTOR IS HORRIBLE. SHE SPEAKS TO HER STAFF TERRIBLY IN FRONT OF PATIENTS AND SHE IS VERY PHONEY. I WILL NEVER GO TO HER AGAIN. SHE SEEMS TO ALWAYS BE CONFUSED. HER STAFF WAS NICE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][975745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

Like others said, she is terrible about punctuality, but she does genuinely seem to care. I had a lapse in my insurance coverage for one month and she treated me for only $25.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][975741].votes_count ]]