Dr. Veronica Abusleme

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 22 reviews. Dr. Veronica Abusleme has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3625980

06/12/13 1 1 1 1 First of all, the office was so unclean, no proper amenities, restrooms were dirty, lobby was dirty, no hand sanitizers available, staff was ok except the one at front desk, who had a very unpleasant attitude. I just can't believe how ppl trust these kind of offices. What century are we living in? R u kidding me? The doctor doesn't spend any money on her office supplies. I am sorry but I won't trust that kind of a doctor to deliver my baby no matter how good she is. They didn't even have proper urine containers.
RID: 2490819
05/12/12 3 5 4 5 The staff doesn't really understand insurance coverages well. The Doctor is fantastic.
RID: 2440463
06/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abusleme is by far the best OBG I've ever had. She is knowledgeable and caring and she truly listens to her patients. I was hospitalized 3 times during my pregnancy and Dr. Abusleme was there with me, checking in on me personally during my hospital stays. She knew me and my husband by name and was appropriately personable. She is obviously a very knowledgeable and does whatever it takes to keep her patients safe and healthy. I highly recommend her.
RID: 2272308
19/06/12 5 5 5 5 I looovvvee Dr. Abusleme. I have been seeing her for a few years and she is fantastic. She is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. She is so dedicated to her patients. Once she had to leave for an emergency delivery and her staff called to let me know so that I didn't make a needless trip. They offered to reschedule for the following day or to come back at 7pm that night and the doctor would see me that day. I don't know any other doctor that will stay to see patients that late but she does because she is dedicated. I highly recommend her!
RID: 1663664
17/12/11 1 1 1 1
RID: 1553523

04/10/11 1 1 1 1 The staff at this Dr. is beyond RUDE and IMMATURE. Why are they even in the medical field? I have gone here in the last two years and am currently leaving to go to another OBG. The girls in this office should NOT be working in the medical field! Every time I call they act annoyed at any questions I have. And one time the nurse told me misinformation then when I called her out on it she said, "Im not the Dr!" So then why is she giving out medical information, isnt that Mal practice? They contradict everything they tell you then say, "I didnt tell you that, it was the other girl." When I let Dr. Abusleme know that I was unhappy with the front, she changed subjects by saying, "moving on." I dont want my money going to a place like this EVER. They make their patients feel stupid and bothersome.  Respond
RID: 1459541
08/06/11 4 4 5 5 the best ob dr., highly recommend her. very nice and listen to u without rushing. i wish i could have her as my obgyn again.  Respond
RID: 1430694
02/05/11 5 5 5 5 shes the best of the best in her feild, helpful, caring, and friendly
RID: 1171348
17/05/10 5 4 5 5 I love Dr. Abusleme - she is the absolute best. Always very kind and caring in everything that she does. I recently started seeing her and wish that I had found her sooner. She is the best that there is. Only draw back is that she is so kind and caring with all her patients that sometimes you might have to wait a bit to see her. Once she's with you, it is well worth the wait. I highly recommend her. I have referred several of my friends to her and they love her just as much as I do.
RID: 1002675
05/10/09 5 5 5 5 Great doctor and wonderful person. I have a really hard pregnancy and she was really helpful and always assured me that both me and my baby would be fine.
RID: 976639
31/08/09 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Veronica, She is a very kind and patience and a great listener and is very knowledgeable I am very grateful to have someone that doesn't just call you in and rush you out of the room and you left not understanding what it is she just said. Now, as far as the staff they are young and not very professional and wants to work very fast and not listen. I have had some run ins a few times and the staff seem to change periodically, but other than that the dr. is the best. (Dr. may take awhile (wait period) but once she gets to you she is very attentive and sits and listen).
RID: 963964
16/08/09 5 4 5 5 If you want a doctor who will truly listen, she's the best out there. I had 3 other OBs in my life and she is far superior. She is 100% pro-life which means that she will never do anything to put you or your baby at risk. She helped deliver a severely deformed baby and totally helped the parents through it all, whereas other doctors recommended abortion. This baby didn't live long, but was given love and dignity by this amazing doctor. My own children were born healthy and I thankful for Dr. Abusleme's care.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

03/07/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 699583
10/10/08 4 3 5 5 Dr. Abusleme is a great Doctor. I recently started seeing her for abnormal pap problems. She is very infomative and very caring. She's also very, very sweet. Will make you feel at ease.  Respond
RID: 595129
21/05/08 5 3 5 5 Dr Veroncia is great and gives you the time you need and answers all your questions without feeling rushed. It does take a while to be seen from your actual appt. time, but well worth it. She has delivered all of my children.
RID: 580100
01/05/08 5 5 5 5 I am Dr. Abusleme,s patient for the last 20 years, that alone means something.She is very profesional,knowledge and CARING, tthe last is something that unfortunaly I haven't find in some of the others dr I am seeing .I been seeing.I am strongly recomend Dr Abusleme to any woman that is looking for a Dr. that really know what you feeling are when you delivering your baby Thank you Dr. Abusleme
RID: 460129
08/12/07 4 2 5 5 dr. abusleme has been the best doctor i've had. i miss her. she is very knowledgeable and cares for her patients. she always takes the time to answer your questions and always goes the extra mile to make sure you are healthy. will always run tests that other doctors won't care to do. it made me feel at ease knowing she was going to deliver my baby. she was my doctor for about 7 years but moved to far. i wish she was delivering my second baby.
RID: 327865
24/05/07 4 5 5 very pleasant female obgyn. Feels for you and she is caring, gives you all the time you need and up to date in knowledge.
Paid (or co-pay): $150
RID: 97962
17/01/07 3 5 5 Worth the wait! She is both helpful and approachable. Her experience and understanding really helped me out with my situation.  Respond
RID: 43550
04/09/06 4 5 5 caring physician, excellent bedside and knowledge. listen to your needs.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 40438
11/08/06 4 5 5 Wonderful! She is absolutely great... makes you feel as if you are the only patient. Very sincere, to the point, and caring. Has found things in me that no one else had (which were later proven by various tests and exams). Everyone that I have recommended has likes her just as much. Draw back: the location, not the best - but clean.  Respond
RID: 6703
12/04/05 3 3 4 Very unsatisfied with front desk staff- they were uninformed, slow, and difficult to work with. Had to be very proactive in order to get the necessary surgeries and tests done that I needed.  Respond
RID: 1082
20/08/04 2 3 4 Does uneccesary procedures to bill you through the nose. Staff is the worst they always bring up the bills rather then asking how they can assist you. Horrible book keeping you have better keep recietps and Horrible to get appointments 2 month wait.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user