Rate Dr. Veronica Abusleme

Dr. Veronica Abusleme's Ratings

Dr. Abusleme is theeeee best! I am a nurse at one of the hospitals she goes to and she is the obgyn for 95% of the female staff there. That alone says wonders; if you want to know who the best doctors are, ask a nurse! She makes all of her patients feel like they are family. It does take time to see her bc she takes her time and doesn't like to rush her patients but she also stays after hours to see everyone. It is not uncommon for her to see patients until 9pm in her office. She is a wonderful and gifted surgeon as well, I know this first hand bc not only has she operated on me but I work in surgery and have seen her in action. She doesn't recommend unnecessary procedures and is always very honest and very knowledgeable. I can't say enough about her, she is truly the best.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

First of all, the office was so unclean, no proper amenities, restrooms were dirty, lobby was dirty, no hand sanitizers available, staff was ok except the one at front desk, who had a very unpleasant attitude. I just can't believe how ppl trust these kind of offices. What century are we living in? R u kidding me? The doctor doesn't spend any money on her office supplies. I am sorry but I won't trust that kind of a doctor to deliver my baby no matter how good she is. They didn't even have proper urine containers.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

The staff doesn't really understand insurance coverages well. The Doctor is fantastic.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Abusleme is by far the best OBG I've ever had. She is knowledgeable and caring and she truly listens to her patients. I was hospitalized 3 times during my pregnancy and Dr. Abusleme was there with me, checking in on me personally during my hospital stays. She knew me and my husband by name and was appropriately personable. She is obviously a very knowledgeable and does whatever it takes to keep her patients safe and healthy. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

I looovvvee Dr. Abusleme. I have been seeing her for a few years and she is fantastic. She is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. She is so dedicated to her patients. Once she had to leave for an emergency delivery and her staff called to let me know so that I didn't make a needless trip. They offered to reschedule for the following day or to come back at 7pm that night and the doctor would see me that day. I don't know any other doctor that will stay to see patients that late but she does because she is dedicated. I highly recommend her!

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

The staff at this Dr. is beyond RUDE and IMMATURE. Why are they even in the medical field? I have gone here in the last two years and am currently leaving to go to another OBG. The girls in this office should NOT be working in the medical field! Every time I call they act annoyed at any questions I have. And one time the nurse told me misinformation then when I called her out on it she said, "Im not the Dr!" So then why is she giving out medical information, isnt that Mal practice? They contradict everything they tell you then say, "I didnt tell you that, it was the other girl." When I let Dr. Abusleme know that I was unhappy with the front, she changed subjects by saying, "moving on." I dont want my money going to a place like this EVER. They make their patients feel stupid and bothersome.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

the best ob dr., highly recommend her. very nice and listen to u without rushing. i wish i could have her as my obgyn again.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

shes the best of the best in her feild, helpful, caring, and friendly

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Abusleme - she is the absolute best. Always very kind and caring in everything that she does. I recently started seeing her and wish that I had found her sooner. She is the best that there is. Only draw back is that she is so kind and caring with all her patients that sometimes you might have to wait a bit to see her. Once she's with you, it is well worth the wait. I highly recommend her. I have referred several of my friends to her and they love her just as much as I do.

Submitted May 17, 2010 | flag