Rate Dr. Ian S. Benison

Dr. Ian S. Benison's Ratings

DR. BENISON is one of the best chiropractors I have ever gone to. He is ethical, knowledgable, kind and competent. He knew exactly what my problem was and proceeded to zero in on a plan of action. I am on maintenance and plan continuing with him forever! I would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I have used a Chiropractor my entire life. Dr. Benison is the only Chiropractor I will use. He has helped me and my family as no one else was able. My daughter was in chronic pain due to an injury and no one else was able to help. Dr. Benison set a plan and and helped her achieve a full recovery and she is now able to live a full and complete life doing all the things a healthy person should be able to do. He is caring and devoted to his patients and this is apparent in the quality and results of his care. In addition, he has a wonderful staff. They all go out of their way to make sure everyone receives the best of care in a comfortable and inviting environment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Dr.Benison is the only doctor who I will let adjust me.. I have a fused neck and injuries from a recent fall which resulted in two (2) broken heels and the fall also jammed up my right leg & hip areas. I've only had one visit for the leg & hip but Dr Benison has got me walking without a limp and I'm sure he'll have me all fixed up after a few visits and ready to play golf again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I have been using Dr. Benison for the past 2 months. I had not seen a chiropractor in quite some time and needless to say was a bit skeptical going in. Dr. Benison was referred to me by a friend and came highly recommended. With that in mind, I left my pain issue in the hands of Dr. Benison and his staff. Over the past several weeks of treatment Dr. Benison has been able to alleviate my pain to pretty much zero percent. I would recommend Dr. Benison to any of my friends or family. His knowledge and experience is excellent and his staff are great as well. If you want to feel better soon, go see him. Tell him Gary sent you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Dr. Benison is the most knowledgeable, caring, and honest chiropractor! He's treated me and my husband for years. His staff is equally as wonderful. I cannot recomment him highly enough. When a problem has escalated to something beyond his expertise, he will let you know and refer you to the appropriate type of doctor to consult with. Just the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

If you are looking for a chiropractor, I recommend Dr. Ian S. Benison. My overall health improved simply by visiting his office and following his plan. It is amazing what chiropractic care can do. The office staff is also very helpful and friendly. He will take the time necessary to ensure you get the best care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Benison for about 7 years for neck & back pain. I cannot say enough good things about him & his staff! They are wonderful & competant. Dr. Benison is very knowledgeable about all different tours of problems & I walk out of his office feeling much better than when I arrived. I cannot say enough positive things about him! You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

For several years I had been having pain in my neck. The pains were bad enough to interfere with normal activities and make playing golf almost impossible. I had been to 4 doctors about it and the only advice I had received was to take pain killers. I finally decided to try a Chiropractor and asked a friend for a recommendation. He Told me that when he first moved to Florida he had tried several Chiropractors until he finally found one that was satisfactory. He recommended Dr. Ian Benison. I found Dr. Benison to be very professional in his examination, analysis and treatment recommendations. The results have been excellent. I no longer take any pain medication and and play golf without any discomfort. My neck hasn't felt this good in at least five years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Dr. Benison is an incredible chiropractor! I have been suffering with lower back pain that left me unable to do the things I really enjoy. I had never been to a chiropractor before but after a friend of my wife referred him and I read the reviews by other patients decided that I needed to see him. I called his office and they were so kind and helpful. They emailed me a link to fill out the paperwork online and called to remind me about my appointment. Dr. Benison is so knowledgeable. He took the time to explain my condition and what course of treatment he felt was best. The entire office staff is very caring and I knew from my first visit that I made the right choice. I have now returned to doing the things I enjoy like riding my bike, taking long walks, and I am even thinking about taking up golfing again. AWESOME is all I can say!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Benison is excellent! He treats my 2 daughters who are junior tennis players. Whether it is an ankle, back, shoulder or hip injury, he makes the girls better! He has many different tools to treat the numerous issues that occur while playing high level sports. We were treated by numerous doctors and chiropractors in the past and none of them were as caring or knowledgeable as Dr. Benison.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976101].votes_count ]]