Dr. Ian S. Benison

Rate Dr. Ian S. Benison

Dr. Ian S. Benison's Ratings

If you are looking for a chiropractor, I recommend Dr. Ian S. Benison. My overall health improved simply by visiting his office and following his plan. It is amazing what chiropractic care can do. The office staff is also very helpful and friendly. He will take the time necessary to ensure you get the best care.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Benison for about 7 years for neck & back pain. I cannot say enough good things about him & his staff! They are wonderful & competant. Dr. Benison is very knowledgeable about all different tours of problems & I walk out of his office feeling much better than when I arrived. I cannot say enough positive things about him! You will not be disappointed!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

For several years I had been having pain in my neck. The pains were bad enough to interfere with normal activities and make playing golf almost impossible. I had been to 4 doctors about it and the only advice I had received was to take pain killers. I finally decided to try a Chiropractor and asked a friend for a recommendation. He Told me that when he first moved to Florida he had tried several Chiropractors until he finally found one that was satisfactory. He recommended Dr. Ian Benison. I found Dr. Benison to be very professional in his examination, analysis and treatment recommendations. The results have been excellent. I no longer take any pain medication and and play golf without any discomfort. My neck hasn't felt this good in at least five years.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Benison is an incredible chiropractor! I have been suffering with lower back pain that left me unable to do the things I really enjoy. I had never been to a chiropractor before but after a friend of my wife referred him and I read the reviews by other patients decided that I needed to see him. I called his office and they were so kind and helpful. They emailed me a link to fill out the paperwork online and called to remind me about my appointment. Dr. Benison is so knowledgeable. He took the time to explain my condition and what course of treatment he felt was best. The entire office staff is very caring and I knew from my first visit that I made the right choice. I have now returned to doing the things I enjoy like riding my bike, taking long walks, and I am even thinking about taking up golfing again. AWESOME is all I can say!

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Benison is excellent! He treats my 2 daughters who are junior tennis players. Whether it is an ankle, back, shoulder or hip injury, he makes the girls better! He has many different tools to treat the numerous issues that occur while playing high level sports. We were treated by numerous doctors and chiropractors in the past and none of them were as caring or knowledgeable as Dr. Benison.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Benison has provided the best chiropractic care I've ever had. I've been under the constant care of chiropractic providers for over 20 years and none have been as thorough, dedicated or passionate. Each adjustment is based on what I need at the time, not the same adjustment every visit. His sincerity to provide the best service possible is beyond words. His staff is caring and helpful and will always go above and beyond your expectations. Dr. Benison stays on top of the current research and literature available and applies it to his clients when appropriate. If your looking for personalized chiropractic care at its best, this is the place to go.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2010 | flag

amazing chiropractor, honest and trustworthy, been using him for thirteen or so years and I believe he is prolonged my very physically strenuous massage career. family oriented practice, given many referrals would recommend him highly

Submitted April 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Benison is the absolute epitome of a true health care professional in every conceivable way. His competence and business acumen also extends to his staff who reflects his insistence upon putting the care of his patients as their number one priority. Both my wife and I have been under his care for several years, and have experienced far better "qualities of life" thanks to his expertise, care, and corresponding positive medical results. His knowledge and understanding of Multiple Sclerosis has been vital to his treatment of my wife and his expert diagnosis of my nervous system problems brought on by a combination of a birth defect, some spinal injuries and the effects of arthritis brought on by the aging process, have provided me with the needed treatments for both occasional "flair-ups" as well as a practical and necessary maintenance program.

Submitted April 4, 2010 | flag

My family has gone to Dr Benison for many years and we have found him to be extremely competent, compassionate, and excellent in care. He is thorough and takes time to treat the whole person and help keep you healthy. The staff is also extremely nice, pleasant, and helpful. The office has a wonderful atmosphere of healing and non-stressful. I highly recommend this chiropractor.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2009 | flag

I consider myself thankful to have gotten Dr. Benison's name from a co-worker. I have seen chiropractors in many states while visiting or living and finally found one that encompasses all of the skills, compassion and result oriented techniques. Dr. Benison and his staff have helped my disc problem after suffering with daily pain for so many years. I strongly recommend this office and which that I had found them sooner.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2009 | flag