You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin P. Michalewski

Dr. Martin P. Michalewski's Ratings

I had a sling surgery 3months ago with excellent results. Despite negative mesh sling commercials on TV I trusted this very experienced and highly recommended doctor with treatment option he offered to correct my problems. True to his word results are excellent. He is very thorough, explains every step in diagnosis and treatment and helps you to choose option most fitting your expectations. I could not be happier and I do recommend him to all my friends who suffer similar urinary symptoms. It's so easy to have it corrected if you find right doctor who you can trust your health with. Most highly recommended!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2770160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Horrible!! I have had nothing but problems ever since my bladder sling surgery. I was convinced I needed a partial hysterectomy also when there was nothing wrong with my uterus. I would never recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Wonderful human being! Excellent clinician! Very kind, gentle and knowledgeable. He help me tremendously . Blessed hands! I say prayer him every night as he gave me my life back! For I no longer am house bound due to my problems. Forever Grateful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2688766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Very professional, polite, knowledgable, takes time to explain everything, quick, smooth with evaluation, great staff, I am very happy with care received and outcomes of procedure that has changed my life , I Am new women now, would recommend most highly!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Does not like to explain procedures he performed.Spends very little time with me.Short answers when I ask him questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2435999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Staff was great, md was excellent, knowledgeable, caring, would highly recommend. Not rushed, explained everything in detail.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][976224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

very knowledgeable, polite, nice and caring, listen to you, gently examines and explains everything in great detail, very helpfull, would reccomend in a heartbeat

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2009

Awesome, caring doctor with a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][976222].votes_count ]]