Rate Dr. Vina B. Gohill

Dr. Vina B. Gohill's Ratings

I visited her nearly ten times with a terrible sinus infection... repeatedly, she would give me free samples of Allegra and refused to prescribe anything despite my history. On these and other visits she barely spends more than two minutes with the patient. It is all very rushed and a waste of money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

The doctor herself, I felt was not experienced. Did not care for office people. Even though I tried to pay my bill regularly, I felt as though they were very aggressive for payment. I just did not want to go there anymore.she show that she is so nnice with you but when she make a mistake you have to see her!!!!and her act?!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

I feel that the office is very well run, however, I often feel like Dr. Gohill is only willing to consider one treatment plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976375].votes_count ]]