Dr. Barry Kent Diduch

Rate Dr. Barry Kent Diduch

Dr. Barry Kent Diduch's Ratings

I couldn't say it better than the person before me...so Dr. Diduch has left his practice to teach at JMU but I still want to rate him in the hopes that one day he will return to family medicine. He is the best doctor I've ever been to. He sees you as a whole person and doesn't just try to fix whatever you're seeing him for. He recognizes the interconnectedness of the human body and strives to stay current on new developments in the world of medicine. He is EXTREMELY thorough and doesn't ever rush you. He makes you feel as though you are his only patient. He also really respects his patients and listens to what they have to say. Wonderful man and doctor - he will be sorely missed. He reminds you that you are important!!

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

Submitted July 2, 2007 | flag

I agree with the others. Nice person, excellent doctor. Gentle, patient, great with kids.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2006 | flag

The most caring and kind person I've ever met. He truly loves his job and it shows. Christian and proud of it. The world could use more MDs like him.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2006 | flag

The best I've ever been to. Treats you as a human being - explains everything as if you are an equal - cutting edge, yet human.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2004 | flag