Rate Dr. Stephen Pappachen

Dr. Stephen Pappachen's Ratings

Dr Pappachen, is a very nice doctor and makes you feel very comfortable. Takes plenty of time with his patients and does not make you feel rushed. I definitely recommend him

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

Did not provided thorogh breast exam to a patient with breast sergery history, did not addressed concerns.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Very kind, gentle, attentive and careful! Has excellent bedside manner. He performed surgery on me to remove fibroids and did an excellent job. He also performed my c-section on my first daughter and will be again for my second. Eventhough I moved 30 minutes away, I still make the drive to be under his care. Dr. Pappachen has been god sent, I couldn't have chosen a better doctor!

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

Wonderful wonderful doctor! He always makes you feel great when you come in, always very complimentive, which is great for a pregnant patient. He performed an emergency c section, and did a great job, leaving a very minimal and straight scar. In between pregnancies, he detected abnormalities in some tests, and saw me every 3 months until a procedure was performed. He is cautious and attentive. I would never want to go to another OB-GYN.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

He is a FANTASTIC doctor! I HIGHLY recommend him! Blessed to have found him. He's very kind and listens to every word and answers every question you have. I couldn't of asked for a better doc

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

Very good. This doctor diagnosed a condition and proposed a solution that included a very minor outpatient procedure that was a Godsend!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2008 | flag

During my first visit to Dr. Pappachen I felt extremely comfortable and knew I was in good hands. I feel that without his prompt treatment and open ear I would have suffered for months more. This doctor went above and beyond my expectations for treatment before, during, and after my surgery. I felt confident, and remain so, that his diagnosis and response to my symptoms has immensely improved my quality of life and perhaps has saved me from a potentially fatal condition down the road. I am grateful to how welcome he made me feel during consultations. Not once have I felt rushed or unattended to. I believe he personally ensures each one of his patients is tended to by himself and/or his staff. When he answered my page personally while at the pharmacy from a medication need on the weekend I felt I could not be in better care. Hes a hero in todays whirlwind medical world.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag