Rate Dr. Stephen Pappachen

Dr. Stephen Pappachen's Ratings

Im currently due any day now with my son, and Dr. Pappachen came recommended by a file clerk working in my primary care doctor's office. I took a chance (i do NOT like Lakeland OB/Gyn) and could not have made a better choice. I love Dr. Pappachen. From the first visit and exam i knew i'd picked an excellent doctor for my prenatal care. He is extremely gentle, courteous, and has an excellent bedside manner. He also takes the time to listen to his patients and answer all questions and concerns. I have the utmost trust in him for my labor and delivery, as well as regular gyno visits in the future. I'll never go anywhere else. Waiting time for appointments can be long at times and the office nurses could be a bit more friendly, but i am willing to overlook that to remain a patient. If youre looking for a truly caring and wonderful ob/gyn, go with Pappachen. You wont be disappointed!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr Pappachen, is a very nice doctor and makes you feel very comfortable. Takes plenty of time with his patients and does not make you feel rushed. I definitely recommend him

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

Did not provided thorogh breast exam to a patient with breast sergery history, did not addressed concerns.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Very kind, gentle, attentive and careful! Has excellent bedside manner. He performed surgery on me to remove fibroids and did an excellent job. He also performed my c-section on my first daughter and will be again for my second. Eventhough I moved 30 minutes away, I still make the drive to be under his care. Dr. Pappachen has been god sent, I couldn't have chosen a better doctor!

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

Wonderful wonderful doctor! He always makes you feel great when you come in, always very complimentive, which is great for a pregnant patient. He performed an emergency c section, and did a great job, leaving a very minimal and straight scar. In between pregnancies, he detected abnormalities in some tests, and saw me every 3 months until a procedure was performed. He is cautious and attentive. I would never want to go to another OB-GYN.

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

He is a FANTASTIC doctor! I HIGHLY recommend him! Blessed to have found him. He's very kind and listens to every word and answers every question you have. I couldn't of asked for a better doc

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

Very good. This doctor diagnosed a condition and proposed a solution that included a very minor outpatient procedure that was a Godsend!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2008 | flag

During my first visit to Dr. Pappachen I felt extremely comfortable and knew I was in good hands. I feel that without his prompt treatment and open ear I would have suffered for months more. This doctor went above and beyond my expectations for treatment before, during, and after my surgery. I felt confident, and remain so, that his diagnosis and response to my symptoms has immensely improved my quality of life and perhaps has saved me from a potentially fatal condition down the road. I am grateful to how welcome he made me feel during consultations. Not once have I felt rushed or unattended to. I believe he personally ensures each one of his patients is tended to by himself and/or his staff. When he answered my page personally while at the pharmacy from a medication need on the weekend I felt I could not be in better care. Hes a hero in todays whirlwind medical world.

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag