Dr. Robert E. Thacker

Rate Dr. Robert E. Thacker

Dr. Robert E. Thacker's Ratings

I had trouble with my lungs for about 18 years. Went to many doctors and no one could diagnose my problem. Dr. Thacker really listened carefully to everything I said and he was able to find me the help I needed. He is a true healer. I totally recommend him!

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

I have 5 doctors that I see on a regular basis and Dr. Thacker is the best. He listens and explains better than most. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Thacker is a very good doctor he takes his time with his patients making sure that he addressess all their concerns and problems. I personally adore him and thinks he is the BEST Pulmonary around.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Thacker is a very kind and thorough physician. He always takes the time needed to explain everything and he has a gentle and compassionate bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Thacker highly and without reservation.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2008 | flag

Dr. Thacker is arguably the best physician I have ever visited. He is thorough, does not rush through the appointment and answers all your questions. In contrast to two other pulmonologists I had the misfortune of visiting (they both misdiagnosed me, talked down to me and failed to diagnose a severe allergy) his thoroughness and skill resulted in a huge improvement in my pulmonary function.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2007 | flag