Dr. Robert E. Thacker

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/02/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Robert E. Thacker has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5635747
10/07/14 5 5 5 5 I had trouble with my lungs for about 18 years. Went to many doctors and no one could diagnose my problem. Dr. Thacker really listened carefully to everything I said and he was able to find me the help I needed. He is a true healer. I totally recommend him!
Insurance: Humana
Respond

30/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 5557975
13/06/14 5 5 5 5 I have 5 doctors that I see on a regular basis and Dr. Thacker is the best. He listens and explains better than most. I would recommend him highly.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 2901385
08/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Thacker is a very good doctor he takes his time with his patients making sure that he addressess all their concerns and problems. I personally adore him and thinks he is the BEST Pulmonary around.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $45
RID: 664582
12/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Thacker is a very kind and thorough physician. He always takes the time needed to explain everything and he has a gentle and compassionate bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Thacker highly and without reservation.  Respond
RID: 411294
17/08/07 5 5 5 Dr. Thacker is arguably the best physician I have ever visited. He is thorough, does not rush through the appointment and answers all your questions. In contrast to two other pulmonologists I had the misfortune of visiting (they both misdiagnosed me, talked down to me and failed to diagnose a severe allergy) his thoroughness and skill resulted in a huge improvement in my pulmonary function.  Respond