Rate Dr. Eugene E. Hiben

Dr. Eugene E. Hiben's Ratings

Doctor Hiben is AMAZING!!! I have known him for almost 20 years. He has seen all the children in our family including myself, so when I became a mother there was no question on who my children's pediatrician would be. We drive from Lakeland to see him. Wonderful wonderful wonderful!! He's personable, informative, and just perfect with the kids. My children adore him. He gets on there level, makes it all about them. His staff is just as amazing and helpful as well!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

We've used Dr. Hiben for the last 7 years, for all four of my kids. I have recommended him to all my friends. My only wish would be that he could treat me and my husband too! My kids are always excited when any of them need to visit him. They leave with a smile on their faces. He's laid back, dedicated, and knows you and your kids by names. Great doctor! When I call, the staff knows exactly who I am and which kid I'm talking about. After being treated like just another paying customer by our first two pediatricians, I will follow Dr. Hiben anywhere!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Staff is very friendly and always helpful when you call. Dr. Eugene Hiben is awesome with kids and my daughter has been going to him her whole life. She was scared when she went in for her 2 year old visit and he was so nice and so kind with her that she calmed down very fast and left with a smile on her face even after getting shots! Amazing doctor and I will be taking my next child I am about to have there as well.

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hiben is amazing. One of the best. My son loves him. There should have more doctors like him.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Best doctor ever! My daughter started seeing him 14 years ago while he was on Lakeland. No question we were staying with him as he moved to Tampa. Now I have 3 children he sees. When my daughter was a baby she had many problems but diagnosis was difficult to make. Wonderful Dr. Hiben would call me at 9 at night to discuss medical research he had read. He never gave up until he found the answer. Not many doctors do that.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hiben is the absolute best! We had another great pediatrician before him who quit practicing so when it was time for my 4th daughter to be born we just went with whoever was on call (on New Year's Day no less!) and it happened to be Dr. Hiben. We were so fortunate to have found a wonderful and caring doctor who really cares for the children as if they were his own. We moved our other 3 daughters to his practice right away and have been there for 3 years now. I've recommended friends and will continue to recommend Dr. Hiben to anyone looking for an awesome pediatrician!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hiben is a wonderful person who really cares about his patients and the parents. He talks to us as though we are parents, not doctors and treats our kids like they were his own!! The staff is so heplful and works with you for appointments and referrals so that it is not a stressful situation to get your child any specialized care they may need. He is not afraid to get down on the floor and play with your kids so that they are comfortable and this makes taking them to the doctor a "fun" thing to do for you and them.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2011 | flag

Simply AMAZING with the kids! Couldn't recommend a more qualified, caring Pediatrician! As a pediatric RN I worked with Dr. Hiben in the hospital setting for years and also took my children to him when they were young. He is kind, caring, professional and truly cares for his little patients!!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

I love Dr Hiben he has seen my daughter she her birth and now see's my son as well. I would not trust anyone else with their care. He's great he doesn't just tell you what you want to hear he tells you the truth and that is important.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Gene is the BEST! He has the patience of a Saint, he's gentle and genuinely cares about his patients. My son loves and trusts him and we are so thankful for having such a great Pediatrician!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag