Dr. Valentino J. Pugnea

Rate Dr. Valentino J. Pugnea

Dr. Valentino J. Pugnea's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Pugnea's for almost 30 years. He is very professional and is an excellent dentist. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I have gone to Dr. Pugnea for 10+ years and though cancer tx & other health problems that cause dental issues. His dental work has been excellant and lasting. He is knowledgeable, compasionate & caring. I travel 1 1/2 hours each way just to have him ONLY take care of my dental needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

He will be rude at times, making comments about your teeth to his dental hygienist instead of you, and if he doesn't really want you as a patint he kind of lets you know that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

Excellent work. Excellent staff. Options for treatment discussed in depth. Continues his education and constantly updates to latest tools to help him create crowns, etc. I like that he continues to learn the latest new techniques.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

I had an old crown bothering me on vacation, so I saw Dr. Pugnea to have this old crown removed. I was very happy with the professionalism and organization of his office team. I was especially impressed with Dr Pugneas taking the time to explain how he would proceed with my case. I was very happy the removal of my old crown was painless and I was grateful for the gentle prepping of the area for the temporary crown by his assistant. Definately a positive experience and when I move to Tucson in the near future. I plan on becoming another of Dr Pugneas permanant patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976736].votes_count ]]