Dr. Valentino J. Pugnea

Dr. Valentino J. Pugnea

Rate Dr. Valentino J. Pugnea

Dr. Valentino J. Pugnea's Ratings

I have gone to Dr. Pugnea for 10+ years and though cancer tx & other health problems that cause dental issues. His dental work has been excellant and lasting. He is knowledgeable, compasionate & caring. I travel 1 1/2 hours each way just to have him ONLY take care of my dental needs.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag

He will be rude at times, making comments about your teeth to his dental hygienist instead of you, and if he doesn't really want you as a patint he kind of lets you know that.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2011 | flag

Excellent work. Excellent staff. Options for treatment discussed in depth. Continues his education and constantly updates to latest tools to help him create crowns, etc. I like that he continues to learn the latest new techniques.

Submitted May 22, 2011 | flag

I had an old crown bothering me on vacation, so I saw Dr. Pugnea to have this old crown removed. I was very happy with the professionalism and organization of his office team. I was especially impressed with Dr Pugneas taking the time to explain how he would proceed with my case. I was very happy the removal of my old crown was painless and I was grateful for the gentle prepping of the area for the temporary crown by his assistant. Definately a positive experience and when I move to Tucson in the near future. I plan on becoming another of Dr Pugneas permanant patients.

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag