Rate Dr. Nehad Soloman

Dr. Nehad Soloman's Ratings

Excellent physician and staff. Always helpful to my needs and answers all questions that I have. Willing to try new medications and plans to help me feel better. What else can be better than that!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Soloman for a few years now and think he is an Excellent doctor. I have had RA since I was 24 years old (now 57) and seen my share of RA doctors. Dr. Soloman put me on Humira and it has helped a great deal. I find the staff (Indian School Location) to be very helpful and kind. Keep up the good work..

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Sent me away is severe pain with no treatment for sjogren's syndrome he said he would pray for me and to return in six months

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

He may be a fab doctor, but not with me. I was SO blown off, I never got to discuss the issues with my new diagnosis. I waited over an hour in the waiting room, and 10 more minutes in the so-called exam room. He barely looked at my hands, no listening to lungs, asking how or where I hurt. NADA. I left knowing NO more than when I entered. I am very disappointed. I will give him another chance, but then, he's fired. His staff was VERY impersonal and rude.

Submitted July 25, 2009 | flag

He was very nice and I had no problems getting a diagnosis and treatment.

Submitted April 14, 2008 | flag

I felt very at ease at my first visit. He helped me understand the illness that I had and treatment course. He was very receptive and willing to answer my questions. After having been to several other rheumatologists, he is the best rheumatologist in the Phoenix area.

Submitted March 22, 2007 | flag