Rate Dr. James F. Pehoushek

Dr. James F. Pehoushek's Ratings

We are not satisfied with the doctor . No good explanation on the issue . We highly recommend not here . Did not spend much time to know what is the issue is and what should be the next steps .

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Best dermatologist I have ever been to. I had a problem that several other dermatologists had not been able to diagnose. I was miserable for months. Dr. Pehoushek made the diagnosis on my first visit and I was better within a week.

Submitted April 21, 2012 | flag

I made an appt. to look at a spot on my arm thats texture had changed. When I got in the room, I was told to completely dis-robe. I said I was having my arm looked at & why did I need to dis-robe? I was told it was just required. I did not remove my pants or underwear. Dr. Pehoushek came in, looked at my arm & identified the item, then was very upset that I hadn't dis-robed & did not want a full body check. I stated that I was uncomfortable with that as it was my 1st visit & my husband was not with me. He berated me, shook his head & marched out of the room. He did not look at me again as I left. I have very rarely met anyone, let alone a Dr., with so little understanding to someone's needs & comfort level. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

He is the most caring doctor that i ever met in my entire life. I worship him.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Extremely disappointed with Dr. Pehoushek's visit. The way he conducted the mole check/ scalp check was almost insulting-- super rushed and horrible "bed side manner". I left there feeling worse about my hair condition than I did walking in. He dismissed all of my concerns to "normal aging"-- which I know is not the case. It seemed like a cop-out for either his not knowing/ or not wanting to help figure out what has been going on with my condition. Save your co-pay and and try to find a doctor who has at least some empathy and more concern for his patients' state of well-being.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Excellent, great listener, very thorough, would highly reccomend him. Also got in vary fast as a new patient. Staff was very nice also. Kudo's, Thank you very much.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pehoushek was running a bit late so I had to wait over an hour to see him, but the staff was very friendly. I was also able to make an appointment for just 4 days after I called (even as a new patient), which is hard to do in Arizona. Once Dr. P did come into the room, he was very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. It did not feel rushed at all. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2008 | flag

Dr P. has been my dermatologist for almost two years now and I have been very happy with his care and treatment of my skin cancer. He has a great personality and is knowledgeable. His PA's are also friendly, helpful and profesional.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Pehoushek is very approachable and reassuring. He doesn't rush through appts; he takes time to answer all questions.

Submitted July 3, 2008 | flag

Very helpful and insightful with therapies for my chronic condition.

Submitted March 15, 2008 | flag