Rate Dr. James F. Pehoushek

Dr. James F. Pehoushek's Ratings

Excellent dermatologist. Office staff is terrific and everyone is friendly and VERY helpful. Would recommend to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2527253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

We are not satisfied with the doctor . No good explanation on the issue . We highly recommend not here . Did not spend much time to know what is the issue is and what should be the next steps .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Best dermatologist I have ever been to. I had a problem that several other dermatologists had not been able to diagnose. I was miserable for months. Dr. Pehoushek made the diagnosis on my first visit and I was better within a week.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][976937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

I made an appt. to look at a spot on my arm thats texture had changed. When I got in the room, I was told to completely dis-robe. I said I was having my arm looked at & why did I need to dis-robe? I was told it was just required. I did not remove my pants or underwear. Dr. Pehoushek came in, looked at my arm & identified the item, then was very upset that I hadn't dis-robed & did not want a full body check. I stated that I was uncomfortable with that as it was my 1st visit & my husband was not with me. He berated me, shook his head & marched out of the room. He did not look at me again as I left. I have very rarely met anyone, let alone a Dr., with so little understanding to someone's needs & comfort level. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

He is the most caring doctor that i ever met in my entire life. I worship him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Extremely disappointed with Dr. Pehoushek's visit. The way he conducted the mole check/ scalp check was almost insulting-- super rushed and horrible "bed side manner". I left there feeling worse about my hair condition than I did walking in. He dismissed all of my concerns to "normal aging"-- which I know is not the case. It seemed like a cop-out for either his not knowing/ or not wanting to help figure out what has been going on with my condition. Save your co-pay and and try to find a doctor who has at least some empathy and more concern for his patients' state of well-being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][976939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Excellent, great listener, very thorough, would highly reccomend him. Also got in vary fast as a new patient. Staff was very nice also. Kudo's, Thank you very much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][976935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

Dr. Pehoushek was running a bit late so I had to wait over an hour to see him, but the staff was very friendly. I was also able to make an appointment for just 4 days after I called (even as a new patient), which is hard to do in Arizona. Once Dr. P did come into the room, he was very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. It did not feel rushed at all. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][976934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2008

Dr P. has been my dermatologist for almost two years now and I have been very happy with his care and treatment of my skin cancer. He has a great personality and is knowledgeable. His PA's are also friendly, helpful and profesional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][976933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2008

Dr. Pehoushek is very approachable and reassuring. He doesn't rush through appts; he takes time to answer all questions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][976932].votes_count ]]