Rate Dr. Omolara O. Fakunle

Dr. Omolara O. Fakunle's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Faukunle since 2006 for a tumor to my pituary gland. She was referred to me by my OBGYN that find the tumor. I went there very afraid after learning that I have a brain tumor. My doctor gave me her name and the name of a surgeon. She pulled out a chart and made me and my mother feel at ease that this was not something that was going to be fatal or cause me pain. She explained that I just needed drug treatment to reduce the size. It's not 2013 and my tumor is stable and I have had one child and was able to breastfeed that child under her care with no issues and and no affect of my tumor. I will admit that sometimes she runs behind, and sometimes she is so quick when communicating with you but she knows what she is doing and anytime I run across another doctor and mention her name they alsway shave good things to say about her. I would recommend her to a friend or family member.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

She does not care for her patients, if she doesnt understand what is happening to you she will tell you nothing is wrong. She is not supportive, she does not guide her patients to find help. Over all I dont think she should be allowed to see Patients when she has no care for their quality of life.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Went to her as a referral. I waited for over 1 hour to see her, she came into the office and looked at the lab work and said, "Your blood work is fine, you just need to exercise and eat better". My problem was later diagnosed by another doctor as hypothyroid and now I am losing weight and feeling like I have energy again...NO THANKS TO DR FAKUNLE! She doesn't care.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

I went to her for a couple of years to get my thyroid medicine level correct. I loved her attention to detail and the help I received from Dr. Fakunle. She set the standard of care high.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fakunle is very knowledgeable, and treats the whole person. She was very thorough in her testing for my Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism. During follow up visits I have sometimes felt rushed, as though she is in a hurry. I do think she is a very good doctor. I have been very happy with the results of my treatment.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag

I didn't like her at all. She is very hard to understand and doesn't take the time to tell you what all is going on. They also won't let you get labs done anywhere else, and they want you to come into their office a week before your appt to get them done. Not so easy when you live 50 miles away.

Submitted June 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fakunle is a treasure... sometimes she runs a little slow but she will give you the time when you need it. She listens both as a doctor and as a person with a heart. I highly reccomend her. She has uncovered other health problems I had that other doctors have missed... her thoroughness is unparralleled and she give clear and concise directions. Dr. Fakunle does not give doctors orders... rather she makes a treatment plan that includes you and how to get better. I love this doctor and will go nowhere else!

Submitted April 4, 2007 | flag