Rate Dr. Bradley P. Todd

Dr. Bradley P. Todd's Ratings

Dr. Todd is just amazing! He has helped me with both of my feet. Very kind, will explain everything and answer any and all questions you may have. He's the best =]

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

Brad is an amazing doctor. He's really helped me out when I thought I had no more options or hope. He's an excellent doctor!!

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

Dr Todd wsa most knowledgeable and helpful especially with my foot callous problems and my diabetes issues and his attitude relaxed me and made me feel confident

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

My mother, husband and myself have all been treated by Dr. Todd. We were always very satisfied with our treatments and he even discouraged surgery preferring other alternatives. When my mother was too sick to come to his office, he would make house calls to see her or even come to the hospital if she needed anything! No one else in Florida would do that. He is friendly, personable and has absolutely NO EGO! I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag

Very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. Instills confidence and discusses options for treatment in detail.

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!! He's the 4th foot Dr. I've been to about my flat feet, and he seemed to be the only one to really get it. Answered all my questions, gave me wonderful recommendations (NOT SURGERY!), and was very thorough. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone! I had an Apt. at the end of the day with a full waiting room, but was still seen on time and given plenty of attention.

Submitted June 18, 2008 | flag

I've been treated by Dr. Todd many times. He is by far the most qualified podiatrist that I've ever dealt with. Dr. Todd has a very upbeat and positive demeanor. He is extrmemely knowledgable and professional. He is the best around.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2004 | flag