Rate Dr. Miven B. Donato

Dr. Miven B. Donato's Ratings

I came to him in 2008 under great stress and with physical challenges. As of today, I am quite well and have not used any drugs for about five months. Dr. Donato is well-read, understands his patients, and willing to listen to them. He take a holistic approach to healing and has a number of helps available to his clients. Though his specialty shows that he uses chiropractic care, he is also a licensed physical therapist and well-versed in nutrition. You won't go wrong with this guy!

Submitted April 29, 2009 | flag

His skills were exceptional and was feeling better after the first visit whitch has never hapened to me at a chiropractor befor I was always in more pain but not with miven. his gental touch and soft spoken confidence made me feel at ease

Submitted Nov. 17, 2008 | flag

Excellent knowledge and presentation of treatment procedures and expectation. His extensive background in physical therapy and general nutrition address the whole body as it relates to healing and recovery.

Submitted March 17, 2008 | flag

Ive had one visit with dr Miven and so far he was able to make me feel confident in his skills.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2007 | flag