Rate Dr. Mark P. Lauron

Dr. Mark P. Lauron's Ratings

doctor is fine and takes his time with you but sometimes you can tell his mood when it's not so good. His office staff can be rude and fake and I have been there several times when I heard them talking about patients. Beatrice is moody and when you question anything against what they are saying it's a problem as far as questions of referrals or anything. I wish I could just deal with doctor and that's it. His staff makes me dread going in or calling. They are not organized when you call and ask for something or they say they will call you back but never do. I have heard nancy rude to patients on the phone and in person when I am waiting. And the back office gossips about patients. Dr Lauron needs new staff. I know several patients that want to switch due to his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I thank God for Dr. Lauron. He is one of the best doctors we have ever had, not just here in this area, but anywhere. He sits and talks with you for hours if needed, and makes sure he addresses every single one of your needs. He is caring and absolutely wonderful. We has taken care of various members of our family for years. We now have Kaiser so we cannot see him anymore, but he does take care of our mother. Again, wonderful, caring, knowledgeable doc. If you are in the high desert, this should be your doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Great doctor. Communicates well and always on top of my health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Prescriptions will cost you 10.00,(scheduled 2, not 3) in addition to the co pay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2012

Poor Doctor/Patient communications - miss leading information regarding treatment and follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Staff is great, Dr. on the other hand gives easy answers and quick to prescribe drugs, particullary oxi cotton leading to worse problems in the future

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Dr. Lauron is an Awesome doctor, unfortunatly his STAFF is Horrible, they are incompadent and un-informative. Beware of working with his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Lauron is very personable and always listens to my problems and offers no sugar-coated solutions which is what I need. The staff is good and takes care of my referrals. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a primary care physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

GOOD CARING DOCTOR---POOR STAFF AS THEY NEVER CALL BACK. THE DR. SPENDS MUCH TIME LISTENING TO YOUR COMPLAINTS & GIVES GOOD REFERRALS WHEN NEEDED. VERY PERSONABLE,FRIENDLY,APPROACHABLE & HAS GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2010

Dr. Lauron is an excellent GP, he keeps up to date on meds and tests and has good communitive skills. I'm not too impresseed with some of his referrals and his office staff definitely needs professinal training.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977326].votes_count ]]