Rate Dr. Mark P. Lauron

Dr. Mark P. Lauron's Ratings

I thank God for Dr. Lauron. He is one of the best doctors we have ever had, not just here in this area, but anywhere. He sits and talks with you for hours if needed, and makes sure he addresses every single one of your needs. He is caring and absolutely wonderful. We has taken care of various members of our family for years. We now have Kaiser so we cannot see him anymore, but he does take care of our mother. Again, wonderful, caring, knowledgeable doc. If you are in the high desert, this should be your doctor!

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Great doctor. Communicates well and always on top of my health issues.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Prescriptions will cost you 10.00,(scheduled 2, not 3) in addition to the co pay.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2012 | flag

Poor Doctor/Patient communications - miss leading information regarding treatment and follow up.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Staff is great, Dr. on the other hand gives easy answers and quick to prescribe drugs, particullary oxi cotton leading to worse problems in the future

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lauron is an Awesome doctor, unfortunatly his STAFF is Horrible, they are incompadent and un-informative. Beware of working with his staff.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lauron is very personable and always listens to my problems and offers no sugar-coated solutions which is what I need. The staff is good and takes care of my referrals. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a primary care physician.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

GOOD CARING DOCTOR---POOR STAFF AS THEY NEVER CALL BACK. THE DR. SPENDS MUCH TIME LISTENING TO YOUR COMPLAINTS & GIVES GOOD REFERRALS WHEN NEEDED. VERY PERSONABLE,FRIENDLY,APPROACHABLE & HAS GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lauron is an excellent GP, he keeps up to date on meds and tests and has good communitive skills. I'm not too impresseed with some of his referrals and his office staff definitely needs professinal training.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

The office staff is terrible. I made an appointment and when I came in they said I had no appointment. Had to wait hours to see doctor. Signed up for flu shot and never called me. They forgot my paper work for lab test. If you call in, leave message, they never call back. Dr. Lauron is a good man. Staff is incopetent.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag