Dr. Mark P. Lauron

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Mark P. Lauron has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5583325
27/06/14 4 4 5 5 I thank God for Dr. Lauron. He is one of the best doctors we have ever had, not just here in this area, but anywhere. He sits and talks with you for hours if needed, and makes sure he addresses every single one of your needs. He is caring and absolutely wonderful. We has taken care of various members of our family for years. We now have Kaiser so we cannot see him anymore, but he does take care of our mother. Again, wonderful, caring, knowledgeable doc. If you are in the high desert, this should be your doctor!  Respond

03/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark P."
RID: 2858842
16/09/13 5 4 5 5 Great doctor. Communicates well and always on top of my health issues.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2415477
02/09/12 1 1 5 5 Prescriptions will cost you 10.00,(scheduled 2, not 3) in addition to the co pay.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1649482
01/12/11 1 1 1 3 Poor Doctor/Patient communications - miss leading information regarding treatment and follow up.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1567398
21/10/11 5 4 1 1 Staff is great, Dr. on the other hand gives easy answers and quick to prescribe drugs, particullary oxi cotton leading to worse problems in the future  Respond
RID: 1443218
17/05/11 1 3 3 3 Dr. Lauron is an Awesome doctor, unfortunatly his STAFF is Horrible, they are incompadent and un-informative. Beware of working with his staff.
RID: 1320694
23/12/10 4 3 5 5 Dr. Lauron is very personable and always listens to my problems and offers no sugar-coated solutions which is what I need. The staff is good and takes care of my referrals. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a primary care physician.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1293519
14/11/10 1 1 1 1 GOOD CARING DOCTOR---POOR STAFF AS THEY NEVER CALL BACK. THE DR. SPENDS MUCH TIME LISTENING TO YOUR COMPLAINTS & GIVES GOOD REFERRALS WHEN NEEDED. VERY PERSONABLE,FRIENDLY,APPROACHABLE & HAS GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR.
RID: 1197042
26/06/10 1 4 5 5 Dr. Lauron is an excellent GP, he keeps up to date on meds and tests and has good communitive skills. I'm not too impresseed with some of his referrals and his office staff definitely needs professinal training.
RID: 1054299
10/12/09 1 1 3 4 The office staff is terrible. I made an appointment and when I came in they said I had no appointment. Had to wait hours to see doctor. Signed up for flu shot and never called me. They forgot my paper work for lab test. If you call in, leave message, they never call back. Dr. Lauron is a good man. Staff is incopetent.
Insurance: Secure Horizons
RID: 596400
23/05/08 1 2 2 3 Patient/Family member must follow up repeatedly on requests that should have been handled by the office staff. Left on hold as long as 15 minutes. Does not return calls.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 411132
30/07/07 3 5 5 Our family has used Dr. Lauron for a variety of illnesses and he is now our primary family physician. The one and only complaint we have about Dr. Lauron is his HORRIBLE office staff. They are rude, disorganized and totally unprofessional. If Dr. Lauron was not such a wonderful physician we would defenitely go elsewhere. He is warm, caring, and really identifies with his patients and their needs. I would recommend him to anyone I know but would warn them about the office staff they will have to deal with first.  Respond