Rate Dr. Michael E. Fath

Dr. Michael E. Fath's Ratings

Dr. Fath is wonderful and always prompt with getting me the treatment and care I need. His staff is outstanding!!! They are all very caring and friendly. I recommend this practice to everyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

He is a very good doctor. His staff is the best. Always get back to me in a short time if I call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr. Fath is our Doctor. We have been very pleased with him. He always listens to you. He is very smart, and progressive. I had searched for a Doctor in the area and had called around. Some of the nurse's even in other Doctor's offices recommended Dr.Fath. They new him from working with him and also from his reputation. It is important to fine the right Doctor for you. Doctor Fath is worth giving a try.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Fantastic guy..always pleasant and explains medications before sending you on your way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2010

The staff is his family, so I assume they do not take issue with him as someone suggested. They are all Very friendly,I have never waited long and yes, he comes across as more of a friendly, hometown doctor than a stoic professional, but he took the time to answer all my questions with helpful advice and no matter who you see as a regular Doctor now, your health care is up to YOU. You need to ask and research and probe...with your dentist, family doctor or your surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Love Dr. Fath! He is always on time, very personable, speaks in human terms where I can really understand what he is telling me. He is always there in an emergency and calls back promptly. Can't say a bad thing about him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2010

I felt quite happy with Dr. Fath. Being a younger man, 40 yrs. old, I connected well. All problems I have had in the last two yrs. I have had him as my physician, have been handled extremely well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

Doctor did not call to tell me my results from my bloodwork until I called a week later. He did not take the time to personally explain my newly developed medical condition to me and wanted to put me on risky medication. He left it up to his staff to explain my medical condition, reasons for having it, why I'm going on medication, etc. He's also too quick to prescribe medications without seeing a patient, as this is not the first time he has done this to me. He's a nice man, but does not run a professional practice. Luckily, he has a great staff who unfortunately do not get paid enough to do doctor's work. As someone in my 20's, I feel that I cannot trust my health in his hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Totally ignored my high fasting blood glucose, pain, and multiple swollen lymph nodes, even though I have a history of lymphoma.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Polite, listened to my complaint, advised and recommended me to a specialist because my problem was out of his area of expertise. He did not waste my time or make me come back unnecessarily. His diagnosis was on the mark, better than that of the ER. I would recommend him to anyone interested in good hometown medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977512].votes_count ]]