Rate Dr. Mark R. Paulos

Dr. Mark R. Paulos's Ratings

Dr. Paulos is a caring, understanding and compassionate doctor. I have RSD in my left foot which causes pain 24/7. Dr. Paulos was one that I felt comfortable with and he alway put my well being first. You are truly missed here in Pittsburgh, RI sure is lucky to have him as part of the medical staff he is working with now!! ??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

I have been receiving treatment from Doctor Paulos for over ten years. I am 73 years old and have had many doctors in my lifetime, Doctor Paulos in my opinion has been the best. He is very thorough, knowledgeable and always takes time to explain everything about your condition. You never have to wait long for information or follow-up on tests. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Paulos has been my primary care doctor for more than 10 years. He is a wonderful doctor who listens and takes his time with you!!!! He's never in a hurry. He never sends you for test that are not necessary. He gets the job done!He is a very careing intelegent doctor. My husband and adult sons also love Dr. Paulos. His staff is totally wonderful as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

doctor paulos is a fantastic doctor who takes time to find out what's wronged and address your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I agree that he is very caring and takes his time. I would reccomend him to anyone. He gets back to you in a timely manner. very often he phones himself at the end of day instead of using others. very much appreciated. Love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Mark Paulos--He's wonderful--he really listens and takes his time with you. He is compassionate and understanding. His knowledge is amazing. The best doctor I have ever been to. My whole family feels he is the BEST!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Paulos is the best Dr. I ever had. He takes his time with you and really cares. He listens and follows up on everything. He makes sure you get the best treatment he can provide, he sends you to the best specialists for your problems!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2009

Dr Paulos is an excellent PCP, and has always been caring and helpful. Knowlege base is current, and knows when/how to consult specialists, when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977627].votes_count ]]