Dr. Vidhyalakshmi Koka

Rate Dr. Vidhyalakshmi Koka

Dr. Vidhyalakshmi Koka's Ratings

Who ever complained about her staff was SO right! But her assistant Mike Kays or Keys( not sure on his last name because when I went with my severely disabled 83 year old father last Sat. to the " Urgent" care because he was in extreme pain so afted sitting in the waiting room for about 20 min. The "doctor" proceeds to come out and engage conversation with a young man who had been talking to the receptionist, we wait another 10 min while watching the "doctor" stand around talking to what looked to be like a personal friend, we were finally called into one of the rooms and proceeded to wait even more so i stepped out of the room and saw that the "doctor" and friend had moved their conversation outside, yes this did upset me off , i proceed to walk outside and when i did the "doctor" looks at me and rudely told me to get back inside because he was having a private conversation, so i told him i wasn't trying. to listen as i was turning the oppisite way from him he rudely says Fine We Wll Move, so i rudely say I Don't Give A S--t go where ever you want to go and it proceeds to get worse between us so he told me to get out of the building and to take my dad with me, hes says i want you and your dad to leave. I then call him a name or two as well as tell him he's committing elder abuse along with NEGLECTING Treatment to an 83 year old man in pain. I called the police and plan to file a complaint with the Medical State Board.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2560829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Thanks for the comments i wont be switching to her. I was about to. I will let others know as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Do not waste your time going to this doctor. I have switch to this doctor in January 2014 and since it has been a nightmare dealing with the staff. I have never seen or met the doctor, only a nurse practitioner who stands in for the doctor. It took 6 weeks for my medical records to be faxed to a referred doctor. My prescription was never updated leaving me without insulin for 10 days. The office manager constantly lies about faxing information to doctors and the pharmacy. I have been referred to every specialist doctor in Hemet to find nothing is wrong. After 7 months I have had enough of the level of rudeness and incompetence, I have decided to find a doctor that truly cares and returns your calls.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

BEST DR. IN HEMET. SHE SAVED MY LIFE WITH PROPER DIAGNOSIS AFTER OTHER DR.S REFUSED TO LISTEN TO ME. I AM ALIVE & DOING BETTER BECAUSE OF CARE. I THINK SHE IS WONDERFUL,ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND HELP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Wonderful Doctor in and around Hemet/San Jacinto. Extremely knowledgeable, courteous, listens to the problems thoroughly and diagnoses. Have been with this Doctor since she was at Dr. Tahl's office. The best Physician in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Nurse Jeff at Dr. Koka's office has demonstrated outstanding nursing skills and people skills. As an older female with chronic health problems, Jeff treated me with respect and kindness. Jeff demonstrated an attention to detail that I appreciated very much. Due to his diligence, my office visit with the doctor was productive. Since beginning to see Dr. Koka and her staff this year, my overall health has improved significantly. Jeff is a great asset to the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

After being in many doctors' offices over my 58 years of living,I can say that Dr. Koka and her staff were very friendly, knowledgable and kind. Yes, I had to wait 45 minutes past my appointment time, but it was well worth the wait. I have a new doctor, who I know is going to help improve my health and quality of life. Thank-you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Awesome doctor. Extremely Knowledgeable, can talk to her easily. Genuinely cares about my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr.Koka was my physician in Dr. Tahl's office in Hemet, and I moved with her when she opened her own practice in San Jacinto. I have been extremely satisfied with her knowledge and professionalism, and I would, and do, recommend her services every chance I get. I can only assume the bad experiences that are detailed in other comments here are abarations and not the normal way business is conducted in her offices. Unfortunately. those patients that are happy and satisfied with her services are generally not inclined to comment, while disgruntled patients are only too ready to throw bricks. I have Tricare for life to go along with Medicare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977679].votes_count ]]