Dr. Vidhyalakshmi Koka

Rate Dr. Vidhyalakshmi Koka

Dr. Vidhyalakshmi Koka's Ratings

Do not waste your time going to this doctor. I have switch to this doctor in January 2014 and since it has been a nightmare dealing with the staff. I have never seen or met the doctor, only a nurse practitioner who stands in for the doctor. It took 6 weeks for my medical records to be faxed to a referred doctor. My prescription was never updated leaving me without insulin for 10 days. The office manager constantly lies about faxing information to doctors and the pharmacy. I have been referred to every specialist doctor in Hemet to find nothing is wrong. After 7 months I have had enough of the level of rudeness and incompetence, I have decided to find a doctor that truly cares and returns your calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

BEST DR. IN HEMET. SHE SAVED MY LIFE WITH PROPER DIAGNOSIS AFTER OTHER DR.S REFUSED TO LISTEN TO ME. I AM ALIVE & DOING BETTER BECAUSE OF CARE. I THINK SHE IS WONDERFUL,ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND HELP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Wonderful Doctor in and around Hemet/San Jacinto. Extremely knowledgeable, courteous, listens to the problems thoroughly and diagnoses. Have been with this Doctor since she was at Dr. Tahl's office. The best Physician in town.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Nurse Jeff at Dr. Koka's office has demonstrated outstanding nursing skills and people skills. As an older female with chronic health problems, Jeff treated me with respect and kindness. Jeff demonstrated an attention to detail that I appreciated very much. Due to his diligence, my office visit with the doctor was productive. Since beginning to see Dr. Koka and her staff this year, my overall health has improved significantly. Jeff is a great asset to the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

After being in many doctors' offices over my 58 years of living,I can say that Dr. Koka and her staff were very friendly, knowledgable and kind. Yes, I had to wait 45 minutes past my appointment time, but it was well worth the wait. I have a new doctor, who I know is going to help improve my health and quality of life. Thank-you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Awesome doctor. Extremely Knowledgeable, can talk to her easily. Genuinely cares about my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr.Koka was my physician in Dr. Tahl's office in Hemet, and I moved with her when she opened her own practice in San Jacinto. I have been extremely satisfied with her knowledge and professionalism, and I would, and do, recommend her services every chance I get. I can only assume the bad experiences that are detailed in other comments here are abarations and not the normal way business is conducted in her offices. Unfortunately. those patients that are happy and satisfied with her services are generally not inclined to comment, while disgruntled patients are only too ready to throw bricks. I have Tricare for life to go along with Medicare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Completely incompetent. All Dr. Koka and her "staff" are all out to make money over and beyond what is normal. I think greedy comes to mind, waited over an hour, still waiting. Called me 3x to hangs my appointment then when I get here, I'm still waiting an hour. There are Doctors on staff that are unable to prescribe medication. How is that possible? How can to come to a visit with an MD to be told you need to come to see another dr. That dr being Koka. It's called a scam. Charging insurances companies for the visit when it isn't even needed. Horrible rude staff. I mean horrible uneducated rude staff. I don't think I can say rude enough. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

I was scheduled an appt during lunch hours, I have never been there before and did not know what to do or where to go. They could of explained on phone. When i got there they said dr koka wasnt even there and had tried calling me to reschedule, they didnt call me, because my phone number and address were not correct on there behalf, and not even minor mistakes the info they had must of been from someone else entirely. The staff was rude and made tried to make me feel dumb about the wrong info until they realized it was there mistake. I explained that I pinch a nerve when i detail motorcycles sometimes. she tried telling me over and over it was arthritis. I'm no doctor but muscle spasms and pinched nerves are pretty easy to diagnose between arthritis and pinched nerves. I also talked about anxiety and I understand i must do blood work before they can prescribe me anything, but they gave me a xray referall forgot blood ref and sent me out door where they had me fix my info AGAIN!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977678].votes_count ]]