Rate Dr. Sally B. Bregman

Dr. Sally B. Bregman's Ratings

Ms Bregman is not a doctor. She did not got to medical school. She went to Optometry School, which is nothing more than a glorified GED. She had no idea what she was doing and spoke as though surgery was something she did. What I needed was an actual doctor, an Ophthalmologist. I will never, never go to an Optometrist again.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Sally for over a decade. She is incredibly thorough, gentle, and kind. She is exactly the kind of doctor I think of when I hear the words health 'care'. I recommend her to everyone I know looking for an optometrist. Anytime I have ever had any issue, she and her staff have resolved made time for me to make sure I am entirely satisfied. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

She is thorough, knowledgable and kind. Excellent bedside manner. Treats all patients as though they are important,

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bregman is one of the nicest Optometrist's that I have ever had. She is thorough and efficient. I would highly recommend her!!!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bregman is awesome. She is kind, knowledgable, prompt, caring - in short, everything anyone would want in a doctor.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Bregman for years, she is very knowledgable and puts you at ease, Highly recommended!

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag

Im highly uncomfortable around eye doctors, and Dr. Bregman quickly put me at ease. She was very understanding of my problems, and helped me find a quick and useful solution. I highly recommend Dr. Bregman!

Submitted June 22, 2007 | flag