Rate Dr. Sally B. Bregman

Dr. Sally B. Bregman's Ratings

Dr Bregman takes time with her patients, is a thorough professional, and seems one of those unusual healthcare practitioners who actually cares about her patients. Her staff is first rate and she is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr. Bregman is a thorough, caring doctor. I have been seeing her for 20 years and I would not think about going anywhere else. My whole family uses her and is very satisfied. Her office staff is a pleasure to work with from making an appointment to picking out glasses they are there to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Ms Bregman is not a doctor. She did not got to medical school. She went to Optometry School, which is nothing more than a glorified GED. She had no idea what she was doing and spoke as though surgery was something she did. What I needed was an actual doctor, an Ophthalmologist. I will never, never go to an Optometrist again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Sally for over a decade. She is incredibly thorough, gentle, and kind. She is exactly the kind of doctor I think of when I hear the words health 'care'. I recommend her to everyone I know looking for an optometrist. Anytime I have ever had any issue, she and her staff have resolved made time for me to make sure I am entirely satisfied. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

She is thorough, knowledgable and kind. Excellent bedside manner. Treats all patients as though they are important,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Dr. Bregman is one of the nicest Optometrist's that I have ever had. She is thorough and efficient. I would highly recommend her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Bregman is awesome. She is kind, knowledgable, prompt, caring - in short, everything anyone would want in a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Bregman for years, she is very knowledgable and puts you at ease, Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Im highly uncomfortable around eye doctors, and Dr. Bregman quickly put me at ease. She was very understanding of my problems, and helped me find a quick and useful solution. I highly recommend Dr. Bregman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977772].votes_count ]]