Dr. Frank A. Toscanini

Rate Dr. Frank A. Toscanini

Dr. Frank A. Toscanini's Ratings

He's fantastic, hard to explain, he has so much knowledge and can quickly diagnose the specific cause to a problem it's hard to believe. Doesn't try to get you to come back if it's not necessary. He's solved a problem I was having in 5 minutes then gave me simple exercises and it never came back. He's just really good. I've been to him several times for different things same result.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

I was so fortunate to find this intelligent, competent doctor. He has helped me keep my back issues (herniated discs, arthritis, etc) from preventing me from walking. Daily tasks are much more manageable and my back rarely goes out, as it did for years. Now I'm not in bed as I was for weeks after a simple task. God bless this wonderful, humble doctor.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

Attentive, thorough, truly interested in his patients' well-being, Dr. Toscanini not only relieves the pain, he also teaches you why it's there, and how to prevent it in the future. I would endorse any of the other comments -- except the bagpipe playing, which I've not observed -- and the son, who I've not met. Those comments show how comfortable his office and demeanor are, and how comfortable his patients become!

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

VERY accomplished bagpiper. Love hearing the band Dicey Riley. Few Pipers are this versatile.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Knowledgeable healer worthy of highest recommendation for treatment of a variety of ailments dealing with skeletal muscular misalignment or general fibromyalgia.

Submitted July 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Toscannini, Has been absolutely wonderful during my course of treatment.

Submitted May 24, 2007 | flag

To be treated by Dr. Frank Toscanini is to brush with greatness. His friendly demeanor, comfortable office, and flexible scheduling only accentuate the wonderful experience that was my appointment with him. Without even asking, he seemed to know exactly what was ailing me, (lower back pain,) simply from observing the way I walked. He proceeded to nurse my back with his great, healing hands, and my back pain seemed to vanish almost instantaneously. Dr. Frank Toscanini is a wonderful man, and I would gladly travel hundreds of miles to recieve his treatment. His eldest son also happens to be really hot.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2007 | flag