Dr. Ray N. Iskander

Website:
Practice: Iskander Ray N MD
Hospital:
Phone:818-244-5700
Med. School:Kasr El Aini Fac Med Cairo Univ, Cairo (915-02 After 1/1971)
Grad. Year: 1965

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Ray N. Iskander has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ray" to "Ray N."
RID: 2715782
23/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ray Iskander is the BEST.Very kind,gentle,knowledgeable.He explain everything.He is amazing...he takes time for his patient,which is very IMPORTENT. Thank you Dr. Iskander.  Respond
RID: 2672930
07/06/13 5 5 5 5 I HAVE KNOWN DR RAY ISKANDER FROM 1973 WHEN MY FIRST BABY BOY WAS BORN HE HAD HIS FIRST NEW OFFICE ON VERDUGO NEXT TO ADVANTEST MEDICAL CENTER HE HAD FEW PATIENTS I REMEMBER I HAD BLUE CROSS INSURANCE THAT TIME WAS YOUNG HE WAS VERY VERY NICE GOOD HELPFUL VERY HELPFUL TOWARDS ME AND ALL HIS PATIENTS I ALWAYS LOVED TO GO TO HIS OFFICE HIS NURSES AND SECRATARIES USE TO LIKE ME NORMA AND SHILLA I USE TO TAKE ARMENIAN MIDDELEASTEREN SWEETS PASTERIES FOOD ALL KINDS OF THINGS I USE TO FEEL LIKE HOME THEY ALL TOOK CARE OF ME VERY WELL SPECIALY HIM MY SWEET SWEET DOCTOR GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY HE IS REAL LIFE ANGEL HES ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS NOT JUST TODAY ALWAYS FROM DAY ONE AND WHEN I WENT HOME I TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT HIM AND HIS OFFICE AND HIS STAFF THAT WHAT A WONDERFUL DOCTOR I HAVE AND I STARTED TAKING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THERE I HAD 3 SISTERS IN LAWS SOON AS THEY GOT MARRIED I TOOK THEM THERE I TOOK MY FRIENDS FROM MY WORK I TOOK MY 2 COUSINS AND ALL MY RELETIVES THNX
RID: 2520644
03/01/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Iskander is amazing! He's gentle and kind and really cares...always had time for our questions and would quickly put us at ease. I switched dr's half way through my pregnancy and was extremely happy with him. I was looking for a dr that would fully support my desire to have a natural pregnancy. He has the lowest rate of c-sections at Glendale Adventist and he didn't require any medical interventions unless me or my baby had a medical reason (unlike my previous dr., Dr. Chan). Start talking to you dr. early about how you want your birth to go. That way you find out if your on the same page or not! Glad I did :) The only surprise was that he got really nervous when my baby didn't arrive by the due date. I had a completely healthy pregnancy and did not want to induce. We held him off for a while, but at 8 days late, the non-stress tests were looking a little worrisome so we induced. My little one was born naturally (no c-section or episiotomy) the next day, happy and healthy.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1459231
07/06/11 5 4 5 5 He is my favorite doctor. Extremely polite and gentle. Makes you feel very comfortable when he is examining you. Very knowledgeable and concerned. With both my pregnancies I had great experience with him and his office. He was very emotional while delivering both my babies and even I saw tears in his eyes when he announced me the arival of my babies.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 1319853
22/12/10 5 5 5 5 I love this doctor. He truly cares and makes you feel comfortable. I know I am in good hands with him. He answered all my questions with the utmost professionalism and patience.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1276639
21/10/10 5 4 5 5 We've had 4 OBGYNs since being in CA, and Dr. Isk is head and shoulder above all of the rest. He is a superb doctor and truly cares about his patients. Even when we would call for simple (and sometimes stupid) concerns he would always take the time to answer our questions and give us the help we needed. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him, but know he isn't an in and out doctor. An appointment will usually take an hour in total, but it is well worth it.
RID: 1251433
15/09/10 5 3 5 5 I love this man! He has taken care of 3 generations in my family. I can't say enough good things about him! He takes the time for you, his staff is happy which reflects on him, and he knows his stuff!!!
RID: 1236433
24/08/10 5 3 5 5 He is a very good doctor who always takes time with his patients. he is the best
RID: 906063
05/06/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Iskander is the best! I initially wanted a female Dr. because I thought I would feel more comfortable, I was sooo wrong, Dr. Iskander is the best. He is knowledgeable, straight forward, takes time with his patients, you don't feel rushed or like just any patient, he remembers everything from your last visit, not only what's on the chart, even small talk. Sometimes you have to wait, but when its your turn, you don't mind because you know he's responding every single concern you have, so he's well worth the wait! Take afternoon appointments so you don't miss to much time off from work! After I gave birth I had an infection and he was very responsive, called back in less than 5 min! he called in a medication right away, I got in to see him the following day, I'll have him deliver ALL my babies!
RID: 888991
15/05/09 5 5 5 5 Very responsive to questions, very experienced, takes time with each patient, great surgeon, excellent bedside manner and remarkable staff.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 410995
16/05/07 4 5 5 This doctor made me feel at ease and explained my situation to me with great understanding. I understood what I needed to do and why.  Respond