Rate Dr. Patrick M. Ambrosio

Dr. Patrick M. Ambrosio's Ratings

Having the worst health scare anyone could undergo, I called the office in tears. The lady on the phone was very empathic with me. She was able to get me in the same day I called. The nurses were great; very polite and put me at ease. Dr. Ambrosio was fabulous. He listened to me and gave his professional opinion. Did some quick testing and put my mind at ease. He identified the problem even though it was not due to allergies. He referred me to a doctor that was able to help my issue. Dr. Ambrosio was incredible and I would recommend him with all confidence to anyone looking for an allergist.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

We have known Dr. Ambrosio for over 10 years. There should be more doctors like him. He cares about his patients. He is well educated and knowledgeable in his field. He always returns your calls. He treats adults and children. He is very friendly with the children and that is an asset to parents. Great job Dr. Ambrosio and great job to your staff Denise and Jodi!!! Thank you for taking such good care of us!

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr. Ambrosio's "bedside manner." He took a lot of time to talk with me about my symptoms as well as explain the results of my in-office tests. When I told him I still wasn't clear about something after his initial explanation he spent several minutes going through it in more detail for me. I got the impression that he enjoys teaching his patients and he certainly made me feel valued and cared for. I've only been to his office once but I didn't have any issues with the office staff. I enthusiastically recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

Although Dr. Ambrosio discussed my symptoms with me for some time and helped me make a decision about my condition, I don't think I'll be going back for a follow up. He is a very nice but his staff is horrendous. Excluding Megan and Jody at the front desk who were very pleasant to deal with, his assistants are extremely rude, harsh and intimidating. I had the displeasure of dealing with Dana or Dina, very rude, creepy personality, very sharp with her answers almost speaking down to me and she kept tossing her pen instead of placing it down and kept dropping the needles on the floor. Also had the displeasure of dealing with some older nasty woman who came in room to record results. Not only did Dana make me feel extremely uncomfortable having to deal with her but she's the one who had to stick me with many needles and she almost seemed to take pleasure in jabbing me. Will not be back. There are many other pleasant doctors offices around. Sad because the doctor is so nice.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

He takes the time to sit with you and get your whole history. He treats you as a person, not a paycheck. his staff is knowledgeable and courteous.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, kind, warm, and knowledgable. Takes his time with you.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ambrosio helped me with a nickel allergy that caused blisters all over my hands. He helped me more then any of the other doctors I had seen. I had seen 3 other allergists, a dermatologist and internist. He is kind, honest and sincere. I have recommended him to my daughter and he has helped her as well. If you want an allergist that will listen and talk to you not over you and treat you with the respect you deserve this is the one for you.

Submitted April 28, 2009 | flag

Excellent Doctor. I always highly recomend to my friends, family and customers. Jim Rossmeissl

Submitted Sept. 5, 2008 | flag

Ive found him to be a very helpful, knowledgeable and caring physician.

Submitted April 23, 2007 | flag