Rate Dr. Karen Houck

Dr. Karen Houck's Ratings

Dr.Houck is truly a blessing in disguise. She totally made us feel comfortable and explained the procedure patiently. A doctor with a sense of humor - we love it! She did an excellent job with my surgery and I am ailing pretty well now. May life bring you a reflection of care and kindness you have shown to others......Thank you SO much ~Pradnya

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

DR. HOUCK IS THOROUGH, PATIENT, KIND, FUNNY, SINCERE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH HER AND HER STAFF.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

kind, compassionate, incredibly skilled. so lucky to find her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2010

Though this woman appears to be caring, she has limited knowledge on surgery. She jokes too much, and the jokes are hurtful and inappropriate. I think she went to UMDNJ because the blks and Hispanics don't challenge her, and she is able to hide her limited knowledge behind them. Good for her, bad for them. UMDNJ is a *hole, only the worst doctors practice there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

Dr. Houck is the most caring, down to earth doctor I have ever met. Not only is Dr Houck exceptional in her physician abilities her overall care, concern and expertise is the best I have ever come across. I do not think there will be another doctor that I would recommend as highly as Dr. Houck, She is now in Newark NJ Hospital University of Medicine and Dentistry. If any woman needs a GYN/Onc. She is the only one I would ever ever recommend or go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

Outstanding physician. Always takes the time to listen. Compassionate, caring, concerned. The type of doctor you search and pray for. Would recommened her to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

One of the most caring, down to earth, sincere, honest, compasionate, genuine, out of this world.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

i can not tell you of a better oncologist. a genuine doctor is hard to find these days. i went to see her for a second opinion...my first doctor spend 5 minutes with me and wanted to operate...dr. houck spent over an hour explaining everything and answering ALL my questions. she really listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2008

Excellent experience with this doctor. Knowledgeable, took the time to listen, and caring. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2007

She is an excellent doctor, her compassion and her care are truly amazing. I never have a fear of asking questions, and she always answers them, to the best of her ability. A very special doctor indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978087].votes_count ]]