Dr. Sam Tahbaz

Dr. Sam Tahbaz

Rate Dr. Sam Tahbaz

Dr. Sam Tahbaz's Ratings

Dr. Tahbaz is a fantastic dentist. I feel I am getting excellent care. I find his prices very fair. My problem is his receptionist. If you need to cancel an appointment it can be a challenge. She will never call you about cancellation, you need to keep calling her or make an new appointment for 1-2 months in the future. She can be rude. She doesn't listen and mixes things up. I am seriously considering leaving the practice because of her.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tahbaz is one of the best dentists I've ever had and his admin, Angie, is organized! It is very helpful that $95 is the charge for cleaning, exam - including xrays for those of us who don't have dental insurance. Aside from the office work - which Angie does excellently - I don't know how Dr. manages to do all the dental work by himself but he does and very well. He's been taking very good, watchful care of my teeth: I have tartar with recession - and he's probably helping to keep me from needing further periodontal (gum) work.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

Really dedicated. Prices are fair and he doesn't push extra procedures.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tahbaz' office is conveniently located in Old Town on Wells at Burton Place on the first floor of a modern building. Since this dentist is in the Aetna network, his prices are reasonable but more importantly, the quality of work is excellent. Since he does not have a dental hygienist, he does his own teeth cleaning but he says this is important since he is able to get a better understanding of a patient's teeth firsthand. Dr. Tahbaz works by himself but does have a receptionist. The only area where I would like to see some improvement in is taking appointments on time. The office accepts credit cards and they will bill your insurance carrier and only charge you the portion that you owe. My previous dentist locatd in downtown Chicago--Joe Toups wanted the full amount up-front which was not to my liking. Dr. Tahbaz is personable, quite conversant on most subjects and is opinionated but gets down to business and does a fine job. He is highly recommended.

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Tahbaz is a very competent and professional dentist who takes great interest in his patients. I am a nurse and am very careful in choosing any heath care provider. Dr. Tahbaz has done a lot of complicated work on my teeth and I am extremely pleased. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2007 | flag