Dr. Maryann J. Colenda

Grad. Year: 1971

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Maryann J. Colenda has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5417990
22/04/14 1 1 1 3 I never get the chance to see the doctor or make an appointment. The receptionist who answered the phone call was abrupt and unhelpful. It is a great disservice to the medical profession or any businesses if the people in the frontline exhibits the kind of behavior that negates the image of their company.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Maryann" to "Maryann J."
RID: 2554753
08/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Colenda is the best human being and dr. you can have.She is a real find! She is caring, understanding, compassionate, professional and is always on target.I would recommend her even if you live in China!I just adore her bedside manner and well of corse her knowledge .Her staff is great as well....Just call and make an appointment for the most fabuous Dr. on earth.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2380573
20/07/12 5 4 5 5 Her staff is very professional my daughter loves going to see her and she has treated my husband as well. She really cares about her patients. I have seen it firt hand with my daughter.
RID: 1712369
13/02/12 5 5 5 5 she is very kind a a great doctor. I used to to different doctor and did not help me at all. Dr. Colenda was very good with the medication she prescribed me.  Respond
RID: 1521422
24/08/11 5 4 5 5 I have seen Dr. Colenda for close to 20 years. She has been a life saver. Caring, knowledgeable, and professional are just a few of her outstanding attributes. Her staff is top notch, and do everything to work with you from scheduling to billing. I could not give a higher recommendation
RID: 1153096
20/04/10 5 4 5 5 I was a miserable sick allergy person, I went to see this doctor and my life changed. she fixed my allergies they are under control and I can live a happy life again. excellent!! remarksI have not been pay to say this.. I'm for real!  Respond
RID: 1014793
21/10/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Colenda and her staff are thoughtful, thorough,professional and caring. Dr Colenda is fast and accurate. As another patient says so well "she knows her stuff"
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 808870
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 This physician is caring and knows her "stuff". She saved my son's life when no one knew what disease he was suffering from She is the best doctor my family has ever been to and has helped all of us immensely. I truly do not believe my son would be alive today, if not for her.
RID: 779486
02/02/09 5 4 5 5 I have been seeing Dr Colenda for almost 30 years, since I was four years old. Like most doctors, she is often pressed for time, but what sets her apart is her knowledge and talent. I had chronic pneumonia and terrible asthma as a child, and after seeing docs who didn't help, she was finally able to diagnose and treat me so I could live a normal life. My brother contracted a rare disease at a very young age, and a team of specialists couldn't figure out what was wrong - when we brought in Dr Colenda, she diagnosed him almost immediately. She may have saved both our lives. She is one of those rare doctors who can truly help the frustrated, hopeless patient who has tried everything else.
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 530653
05/03/08 4 4 5 5 Helped my breathing problems whereby other doctors never really solved it. Have been going for a year now without any asthma attacks.
RID: 418221
25/09/07 4 4 2 4 She may or may not be a good doctor. I wasn't impressed. She was always in a rush and had little or no time to talk to me. In fact, I was usually following her out into the hall to ask one of my 4-5 questions. She's good at writing prescriptions and ordering tests though, some aren't.
RID: 54266
03/11/06 5 5 5 My family and I have been going to Dr Colenda for 15 years. She is very professional in a loving and caring way. The best I highly recommend her.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $5
RID: 12697
23/09/05 5 5 5 Dr. Colenda is excellent. She has been top knotch in her knowedge and professionialism. I have used her for all my children and have nothing but praise for her medical skills.  Respond
RID: 1075
19/08/04 5 5 5 Wonderful; brilliant; kind; caring; extremely lovable and professional.