Rate Dr. Maryann J. Colenda

Dr. Maryann J. Colenda's Ratings

Perhaps she is an excellent doctor I may never know but she lacks respect of her patients time. I made an appointment for my 3 month old baby . We waited for her in the dusty exam room for her over half an hour. Do you understand how long 30 minutes is for a 3month old baby? To make it worse it wasn't like she was seeing other patients, she was doing business with an older man whom i suspect to be a salesperson of some sort. Really??? Since my baby was not comfortable, I decided to leave and her response was, " I will be there in three minutes. It's up to you" and she turned around and left. Right then I decided to leave the reviews. I do not understand how she is getting 5 star reviews....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Colenda is the best human being and dr. you can have.She is a real find! She is caring, understanding, compassionate, professional and is always on target.I would recommend her even if you live in China!I just adore her bedside manner and well of corse her knowledge .Her staff is great as well....Just call and make an appointment for the most fabuous Dr. on earth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Her staff is very professional my daughter loves going to see her and she has treated my husband as well. She really cares about her patients. I have seen it firt hand with my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

she is very kind a a great doctor. I used to to different doctor and did not help me at all. Dr. Colenda was very good with the medication she prescribed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

I have seen Dr. Colenda for close to 20 years. She has been a life saver. Caring, knowledgeable, and professional are just a few of her outstanding attributes. Her staff is top notch, and do everything to work with you from scheduling to billing. I could not give a higher recommendation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

I was a miserable sick allergy person, I went to see this doctor and my life changed. she fixed my allergies they are under control and I can live a happy life again. excellent!! remarksI have not been pay to say this.. I'm for real!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Colenda and her staff are thoughtful, thorough,professional and caring. Dr Colenda is fast and accurate. As another patient says so well "she knows her stuff"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

This physician is caring and knows her "stuff". She saved my son's life when no one knew what disease he was suffering from She is the best doctor my family has ever been to and has helped all of us immensely. I truly do not believe my son would be alive today, if not for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Colenda for almost 30 years, since I was four years old. Like most doctors, she is often pressed for time, but what sets her apart is her knowledge and talent. I had chronic pneumonia and terrible asthma as a child, and after seeing docs who didn't help, she was finally able to diagnose and treat me so I could live a normal life. My brother contracted a rare disease at a very young age, and a team of specialists couldn't figure out what was wrong - when we brought in Dr Colenda, she diagnosed him almost immediately. She may have saved both our lives. She is one of those rare doctors who can truly help the frustrated, hopeless patient who has tried everything else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2009

Helped my breathing problems whereby other doctors never really solved it. Have been going for a year now without any asthma attacks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2162907].votes_count ]]