Rate Dr. Leonard M. Spishakoff

Dr. Leonard M. Spishakoff's Ratings

Dr. Spishakoff is very friendly and knowledgeable about his given fields, and after a 3-4hour wait it is nice to go over issues and not feel rushed. The down sides are his staff and punctuality. Each visit is like a battle when dealing with Co-Pay, insurance, etc. and his staff treat certain patients like criminals. And for punctuality I put a "1" because I had to wait HOURS for each visit - despite the fact I arrived on time for my scheduled appointment(s). I understand that walk-in's happen, but it's frustrating to wait several hours only to have a walk-in patient jump in line simply because she had multiple children.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

This doc has been my families' choice for about 10 years. he is very approachable, and great with kids. some downsides to his office are rude receptionists and a very crowded waiting room (may speak to the quality of his work). he is a modest fellow, Billingual, and generous with the free samples!!!!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag