Rate Dr. Leonard M. Spishakoff

Dr. Leonard M. Spishakoff's Ratings

Dr. Spishakoff is very friendly and knowledgeable about his given fields, and after a 3-4hour wait it is nice to go over issues and not feel rushed. The down sides are his staff and punctuality. Each visit is like a battle when dealing with Co-Pay, insurance, etc. and his staff treat certain patients like criminals. And for punctuality I put a "1" because I had to wait HOURS for each visit - despite the fact I arrived on time for my scheduled appointment(s). I understand that walk-in's happen, but it's frustrating to wait several hours only to have a walk-in patient jump in line simply because she had multiple children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

This doc has been my families' choice for about 10 years. he is very approachable, and great with kids. some downsides to his office are rude receptionists and a very crowded waiting room (may speak to the quality of his work). he is a modest fellow, Billingual, and generous with the free samples!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978424].votes_count ]]