Rate Dr. James M. Pucka

Dr. James M. Pucka's Ratings

Dr Pucka is amazing!! after 7 years of problems with my leg, no doctor cared or even tried to fix my leg! Then I was brought to Dr Pucka's office he listened he cared and he fixed the troubles I was having and my leg is no longer a problem! Amazing doc, he is the Man and I appreciate what he has done for my daughters and myself! Thanks Dr P you are 1 of a kind! I am thankful that you are so caring! God bless you!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014 | flag

After 25 years of Ciropractic care, I can unequivocally say that dr. Pucka is the best Chiropractor I have had by a large margin. After starting treatment with him about 7 years ago, I barely have to see him maybe once a year. Dr. Pucka is blessed with the gift of healing. He solves core problems that send you away healthy. He is an absolute blessing to his patients.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Amazing chiropracter - true healer. He doesn't just fix the problem, he fixes the root of the problem. Plus, he is funny.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

My first visit ever with a chiropractor. Initial xrays and alignment check revealed many existing conditions from a life well lived.now we can start correcting some of this damage so the next half century can be as good as the fist was. Very impressed w/Dr's skill level, knowledge, bedside manner and no B.S. service and billing. I will be a returning patient and gladly recommend him to friends and family. All of his staff had a great sense of humor, were very helpful and informative.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

VERY caring and knowledgable. Be prepared to wait. His adjusting technique is more physical than others, but he gets to the issue. His wife, Kim, is the clinic massage therapist, and is exceptional.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pucka has a skill set and is more knowledgeable than any other medical professional I have seen in almost 5 years of debilitating headaches. He genuinely cares about his patients to the point that he researches, constantly updates treatment plans, and makes use of his good common sense. My case has defied all the traditional Western medicine methods. Dr. Pucka is the best and I plan to use his services for a long time. I did not get into my situation overnight, and it takes time to undo years of disease. If you have a challenging issue, I sincerely suggest that you contact his office for an initial visit. By the way, his prices are much more reasonable than any other competitor in our area. THANK YOU DR. PUCKA! Jim

Submitted Oct. 9, 2009 | flag

Very Impressed. Concerned about patient wellness. Not concerned about the politics and other crap that many health care members are focused on.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable! Wonderful and caring doctors and staff!!

Submitted April 5, 2007 | flag