Rate Dr. Saritha Regulapati

Dr. Saritha Regulapati's Ratings

Dr Regulapati is very caring and attentive physician. I was recently there for an appointment for first time, staff was nice and professional. It was very easy to get an appointment with Dr Regulapati. I strongly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Incompetent is an understatement. Her staff was rude and didn't care about me or my feelings in the slightest and the doctor herself is terrible. I'm not even sure how she managed to obtain a medical license. I went to see her because i was negative side effects to a medication she prescribed. She told me that it was impossible i was having those side effects and tried to send me on my way. I got upset and she got nasty with me. This doctor is awful and incapable of performing her basic duties as a primary care physician. This doctor doesn't care about her patients and should not be allowed to practice medicine.

Submitted July 27, 2013 | flag

Very greedy to get Insurance money. Recommends a lot of tests and make you go to see her to get the results so that She can charge Insurance companies for the visit. For the re-visit to get results, though not needed they will check the vitals i.e, Blood Pressure, pulse, weight etc.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

This doctor wasn't able to do the diagonosis of cysts for 6 months even after doing the annual checkup and all blood tests. According to her, the unbearable abdomainal pain was just a muscle cramp and didn't prescribe an ultrasound. Had she diagnoised the problem 6 months ago, I won't have to go through the major surgery and complications of carrying a cyst of 10 cm. I'll never recommend this doctor to anyone who has any slight complication. It is a big risk to put your life on her hands.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Very good listener of patient's problems. Very patient doctor. I would strongly recommend this doctor.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

My wife and I went there for our immigration medical check ups and everything went through very smoothly. The evaluation was complete in a few days and the staff also followed up with our insurance to get us a refund. We would definitely recommend this doctor for the USCIS medical examinations.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

She is a nice doctor. She takes time to talk to patients. I will get appointments easily.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Me and my wife got Immigration Medical Exam done with Dr. Regulapatti. Dr. Regulapatti is very professional and cooperative with patient's needs. The office staff were professional and were always prompt in responding to your queries.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Visited 3 times ,including immigration check ups too.we were satisfied all times.Doctor Saritha is very caring n helpful.we will definitely recommend her.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

I went for Immigration check up she took her time and investigated very well. Initially they said Insurance will not pay for the immigration hence I paid $390 for myself and my wife to my surprise they gave me a call back after two months and said your check for $390 is ready since your insurance paid for it. I was really happy with their service

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag