Dr. Saritha Regulapati

Monmouth Jct, New Jersey Map External Link
Gender:F
Specialty:Internist / Geriatrician
Website: doctorsaritha.com External Link
Practice: Dr. Saritha Regulapati, M.D.
Hospital:
Phone:732-274-2557
Med. School:
Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 22 reviews. Dr. Saritha Regulapati has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "MONMOUTH JUNCTION" to "Monmouth Jct"
RID: 2720176

27/07/13 1 1 1 1 Incompetent is an understatement. Her staff was rude and didn't care about me or my feelings in the slightest and the doctor herself is terrible. I'm not even sure how she managed to obtain a medical license. I went to see her because i was negative side effects to a medication she prescribed. She told me that it was impossible i was having those side effects and tried to send me on my way. I got upset and she got nasty with me. This doctor is awful and incapable of performing her basic duties as a primary care physician. This doctor doesn't care about her patients and should not be allowed to practice medicine.
RID: 2500812
14/12/12 1 3 1 3 Very greedy to get Insurance money. Recommends a lot of tests and make you go to see her to get the results so that She can charge Insurance companies for the visit. For the re-visit to get results, though not needed they will check the vitals i.e, Blood Pressure, pulse, weight etc.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 2408016
22/08/12 4 2 1 1 This doctor wasn't able to do the diagonosis of cysts for 6 months even after doing the annual checkup and all blood tests. According to her, the unbearable abdomainal pain was just a muscle cramp and didn't prescribe an ultrasound. Had she diagnoised the problem 6 months ago, I won't have to go through the major surgery and complications of carrying a cyst of 10 cm. I'll never recommend this doctor to anyone who has any slight complication. It is a big risk to put your life on her hands.
RID: 2078874
23/04/12 5 5 5 5 Very good listener of patient's problems. Very patient doctor. I would strongly recommend this doctor.
RID: 1850915
05/04/12 4 5 5 5 My wife and I went there for our immigration medical check ups and everything went through very smoothly. The evaluation was complete in a few days and the staff also followed up with our insurance to get us a refund. We would definitely recommend this doctor for the USCIS medical examinations.  Respond
RID: 1845983
04/04/12 5 4 5 5 She is a nice doctor. She takes time to talk to patients. I will get appointments easily.
RID: 1845532
04/04/12 5 5 5 5 Me and my wife got Immigration Medical Exam done with Dr. Regulapatti. Dr. Regulapatti is very professional and cooperative with patient's needs. The office staff were professional and were always prompt in responding to your queries.
RID: 1840930
03/04/12 4 5 5 5 Visited 3 times ,including immigration check ups too.we were satisfied all times.Doctor Saritha is very caring n helpful.we will definitely recommend her.
RID: 1784061
23/03/12 5 3 5 5 I went for Immigration check up she took her time and investigated very well. Initially they said Insurance will not pay for the immigration hence I paid $390 for myself and my wife to my surprise they gave me a call back after two months and said your check for $390 is ready since your insurance paid for it. I was really happy with their service
Paid (or co-pay): $195
RID: 1781710
22/03/12 5 5 5 5 We went to Dr.Regulapati for getting our vaccination clearance for immigration. We had a very pleasant experience and the Dr and the staff were instrumental in getting our fee reimbursed. We would highly recommend her.
RID: 1745041
15/03/12 4 4 4 4 Did not pay anything for immunizations as these are covered by my insurance. Very flexible in timing and accurate in the results.
Insurance: Assurant
RID: 1731803
08/03/12 5 4 5 5 Very satisfied with the doctor and staff.Would definitly reccomend .
RID: 1714323
15/02/12 3 1 2 1 For Two ppl Immigration check up costed 800$ @ Saritha Regulapati's place. I am not sure if I am the only one that got cheated. I enquired with other friends they are charged 150 per person. I m not sure if this is not cheating what else can be called as cheating. No co-ordination between the people who answer on the telephone and who are available at the time of visit. Doctor doesn't want to discuss about billing. I have been told they would bill the insurance and they never got back to me. It's been couple of months.
Paid (or co-pay): $800
RID: 1665798

20/12/11 1 2 2 2 Like one more person stated in this review list. I went for imm test and I was also cheated, I was told one price and at the end they didnt charge anything to insurance and gave me a big bill. Even though I had vaccination history they have redone to charge me. They apparently had no answers when questioned. The billing department answers were misleading and ambiguous. They sure knew they were cheating ppl. Indians are treated bad everywhere by Fellow Indians. This is proven here once again. I have visited the doc's office for 5 times so far and I still do not have my report in hand.The other reviews written might be from the staff itself. People who charge more atleast get the work done well before time but this is not the case here. Use ur best judgement and decide if you want a big hole in ur wallet. Personally I wudnt suggest this doc. Please beware
Paid (or co-pay): $800
RID: 1580185
05/11/11 2 2 2 2 I have been to this place for getting my immigration related health checkup. I enquired many other doctors and found Dr Sarita to be suspiciously reasonable. I thought I will be saving good amount of money. I was totally wrong. The staff cheated me by saying it only costs 199 and few 10 bucks for vaccines but it came to more than 300 bucks Which is expensive than the other doctorts. This is one way of cheating I guess.
Paid (or co-pay): $300
RID: 1424170

24/04/11 1 2 2 2 office looks horrible.very unprofessional appearance.small shed like place with torn chairs.one staff only.Doctor is never there.First she should get better office.
RID: 1422955
22/04/11 5 4 5 5 The Doctor is very patient and accessible during all hours of the day. She gives you her full attention and is very through in her investigation. She is conservative in her approach however unlike other primary care physicians, does not drag her feet when she feels something requires the attention of a specialist. she has a very serene and calm personna that evokes confidence. Unique thing that i experienced was that on several occasions she refused to let me pay my co-pay because she said it was a follow up visit or it was for something small that didn't require payment. Where do you find such doctors now a days ?
RID: 1220215
02/08/10 5 5 5 5 She is the, the best doctor I have met until now. She has great patience. She takes all her time and effort in curing the patients. From all my experience with her, she is not business minded at all. She takes good care of her patients. One very good thing with her and not with other docs is that she has all her time for the patients. If you call her for any suggestion, she would definitely get back asap. She doesn't wait long. Whatever, she is the bestest. Lucky to have her.
RID: 990691
18/09/09 5 5 5 5 Good doctor. as other mentioned very attentive, understanding. overall good.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 702928
15/10/08 5 5 5 5 Very good listener of patient's problems. Very patient doctor. I strongly recommend.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 578046
25/04/08 5 5 5 5 Its the kind of Doc whom every patient would love to visit. She has so much patience and motivates the patient in such a way that half the disease is cured during the time she spends in trying to know every detail abt the patient.I personally liked her alot , her way of approach is excellent.Hope she continues with this throughout .. All the very best to her.  Respond
RID: 410833
20/02/07 5 5 5 I was apprehensive initially, but was really comfortable after she listened to me, and offered various diagnostics. Although her spoken English is not too American, she makes it up with her quality analysis. I tremondously benefited from her NO RUSH procedure and carefully analysing and suggesting the best treatments I could get. I definitely recommend her.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user