Rate Dr. Mir A. Soluti

Dr. Mir A. Soluti's Ratings

He is very kind, attentive and thorough. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr. Soluti and staff I highly recommend. He examined my tooth and advised me that I should consider a dental implant. That saved me the time and expense for a dental repair that could not be expected to last. My parking was also paid by Dr. Soluti's office. Thank-you Dr. Soluti. I appreciate your frank diagnosis and kind concern for me as your patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

my favorite endodontist. expect to take a nap while getting a root canal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

My best dentist experience ever! It really feels like you are in a spa. I actually took a nap during my root canal treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

My regular dentist told me my tooth is a difficult tooth and referred me to Dr. Soluti who is an Endodontist. I was in a lot of pain and Dr. Soluti and 2 of his staffs came to office just for me on Sunday! They were extremely caring and professional and his office was modern and computerized (digital xray, Microscope, etc). He treated my tooth the same day and I have never had any probles with that tooth ever since. It has been 2 years since my root canal and he is still checking my tooth free of charge every 6 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][978985].votes_count ]]