Rate Dr. Stephen E. Sulzbach

Dr. Stephen E. Sulzbach's Ratings

I paid for a cleaning in full, in cash (because they insisted I was new at the new office location). Subsequently, his office submitted a full claim that was paid by by my school claims insurance. No call back from his office to resolve the double billing for his services are coming after repeated calls to his office. The office staff is a disaster.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Sent here because they use low radiation x-ray. So low X-ray did not detect my issue. My complaint pain in a specific tooth, that I could point to, filling fell out & food getting stuck. Dr. Sulzbach says 2 other root canals prob bad that are causing the pain. Has two root canals redone but pain persists. Now he is able to see and treats area of initial complaint. After his office calls my insurance they decide to do a cap instead of overlay because of what insurance will pay. Turns out the max had been reached and they paid nothing. I had procedures done over 2 year period but all was submitted to insurance in one year. When CAPs came in I scheduled an appointment. Day of appointment Dr. Sulzbach's office calls and cancels my appointment because either the caps didn't come in or they can't find them. Calls to the office are very difficult to get past pre-recordings, when answered they refuse to answer your question if you speaking to the office or after hours service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Never submitted my preapproval, so had to pay cash. After I paid cash for an anti-snoring device, he told me I'd need the surgery instead. Wasted $3000.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Excellent dentist - extremely knowledgeable and approachable. Recommended cost-effective treatment and great result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

I visited Dr. Stephen Sulzbach at Acclaim Dental Group (used to be Elden Dental Care) and was highly impressed! He was extremely kind, explained all of my treatment options in detail and is giving me an amazing new smile with veneers so I no longer have any chipped, broken or crowded teeth - I am so excited about the result! All in all I am really glad that I came across this practice - Dr. Sulzbach is a real find!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][979299].votes_count ]]